ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Obama Reminiscing about Hope and Change (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262647)

patteeu 08-21-2012 08:51 AM

Reminiscing about Hope and Change
 
Well, it didn't really work out, but with easy access to history through youtube, I guess my liberal friends can always look back at how much fun it was at the time. This is for you guys:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jd9xU8cw1JE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Feel free to share your memories of Obama's faded glory in this thread and maybe have a cry for what might have been while you ignore the new reality:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/a...1345067880.jpg

KILLER_CLOWN 08-21-2012 08:54 AM

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0e2WvXmZIhs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

vailpass 08-21-2012 12:14 PM

I was hoping to see the input of the pro-obama posters here. Perhaps they haven't seen this post?

KILLER_CLOWN 08-21-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8838345)
I was hoping to see the input of the pro-obama posters here. Perhaps they haven't seen this post?

What you don't have the official Obama Joker poster at home?

vailpass 08-21-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8838349)
What you don't have the official Obama Joker poster at home?

There is NOTHING obama in my home, or in any of the homes in a wide radius around me.

KILLER_CLOWN 08-21-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8838365)
There is NOTHING obama in my home, or in any of the homes in a wide radius around me.

What would you do if the nicest people in the world moved in next to you and had hopey change stickers everywhere?

vailpass 08-21-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8838399)
What would you do if the nicest people in the world moved in next to you and had hopey change stickers everywhere?

There is space between properties where I live. In this case that would be a very good thing.

Comrade Crapski 09-01-2012 12:24 AM

http://thehopeandthechange.com/index.html

Fairplay 09-01-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8838365)
There is NOTHING obama in my home, or in any of the homes in a wide radius around me.



About three blocks away from me is an Obama 2012 sign in their yard.
Other then that i haven't seen anything, those Hope and Change bumper stickers have been gone the last couple years.

I suppose i can understand voting for Obama back then.

But now? Well i will let his record and promises stand on that one.

Comrade Crapski 09-03-2012 03:27 AM

New income data from the Census Bureau reveal what a great job Barack Obama has done for the middle class as President. During his entire tenure in the oval office, median household income has declined by 7.3%.

In January, 2009, the month he entered office, median household income was $54,983. By June, 2012, it had spiraled down to $50,964. That's a loss of $4,019 per family, the equivalent of losing a little less than one month's income a year, every year. And on our current course that is only going to get worse not better.

Obama never tires of telling us that the economy was in one of the worst recessions since the Great Depression when he entered office, as if he was the only President to have suffered a recession early in his term. But nobody expected that he would use the vast powers of the most powerful office in the world to make it worse. But that is what he has done.

http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

Bill Parcells 09-03-2012 07:15 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F-J0FL31cKw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



Oprah is crying

Bill Parcells 09-03-2012 07:17 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nGqearqFqUQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Deberg_1990 09-03-2012 10:28 AM

My all time favorite....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Bg98BvqUvCc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigRedChief 09-03-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8838365)
There is NOTHING obama in my home, or in any of the homes in a wide radius around me.

Reading this thread you'd think Romney was up 20 points and going to win in a landslide. No one opposes the Romney juggernaut. This is Florida, just one neighborhood but Romney has to take Florida.

Some of you guys seem stuck in some kind of Republican bubble. I thought I'd take this pic and post it for you to digest in your R bubble. All 4 corners of the intersection have Obama signs. There are 3 more signs within 2 blocks of these signs.


http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8457/7...89d36bd6_z.jpg

patteeu 09-03-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8873903)
Reading this thread you'd think Romney was up 20 points and going to win in a landslide. No one opposes the Romney juggernaut. This is Florida, just one neighborhood but Romney has to take Florida.

Some of you guys seem stuck in some kind of Republican bubble. I thought I'd take this pic and post it for you to digest in your R bubble. All 4 corners of the intersection have Obama signs. There are 3 more signs within 2 blocks of these signs.


http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8457/7...89d36bd6_z.jpg

We have slums here too.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.