ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Patrick DiMarco (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262875)

royr17 08-26-2012 02:18 PM

Patrick DiMarco
 
How has he looked ? I've noticed that he's been the primarily fullback in the backfield blocking for the backs.

JASONSAUTO 08-26-2012 02:19 PM

Watch the games
Posted via Mobile Device

Ceej 08-26-2012 02:19 PM

I can't wait for another dumbass thread re: some guy we've never heard of next week!

Mr. Flopnuts 08-26-2012 02:20 PM

He's looked BAAAAH-AAAAH-AAAH D.

royr17 08-26-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8854210)
Watch the games
Posted via Mobile Device

I do, lol. He's looked ok to me. Better than Shane Bannon imho who has been cut and is no longer with the team and I am glad.

royr17 08-26-2012 02:21 PM

you guys are funny

Direckshun 08-26-2012 02:21 PM

He's looked... meh.

Eachus is the only fullback I'm remotely interested in this team keeping. I'm guessing we claim a fullback off waivers sooner or later.

DiMarco's okay. He's not slow as shit like Bannon was. But he's also not the best reader of where to block. I counted twice in the 1st quarter that DiMarco ran on the wrong flank of a tackle where there was nobody to block, while the dude he was supposed to block bolts up the other way to make a play.

JASONSAUTO 08-26-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17 (Post 8854218)
I do, lol. He's looked ok to me. Better than Shane Bannon imho who has been cut and is no longer with the team and I am glad.

Make your own decision then
Posted via Mobile Device

Direckshun 08-26-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8854214)
I can't wait for another dumbass thread re: some guy we've never heard of next week!

It's better than 18 Cassel threads.

I'll take it.

Ceej 08-26-2012 02:22 PM

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BRIAN SHAY?

HES WHITE.

AND REALLY FAST.

WHAT DO YOU THINK???????

royr17 08-26-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8854222)
He's looked... meh.

Eachus is the only fullback I'm remotely interested in this team keeping. I'm guessing we claim a fullback off waivers sooner or later.

DiMarco's okay. He's not slow as shit like Bannon was. But he's also not the best reader of where to block. I counted twice in the 1st quarter that DiMarco ran on the wrong flank of a tackle where there was nobody to block, while the dude he was supposed to block bolts up the other way to make a play.

It sucks that Taylor Gentry had to get hurt, I was excited hoping to see what he could bring to the table. More than likely they'll probably pickup a fullback that gets cut maybe Ovie Mughelli from the Rams

Direckshun 08-26-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17 (Post 8854292)
It sucks that Taylor Gentry had to get hurt, I was excited hoping to see what he could bring to the table. More than likely they'll probably pickup a fullback that gets cut maybe Ovie Mughelli from the Rams

They really should just bring in the best FB that gets cut.

Eachus is the only one on this team that's worth anything, and he's not even a true fullback.

jspchief 08-26-2012 03:34 PM

Fullbacks are so intredasting.

Count Zarth 12-07-2012 11:41 AM

This was literally the first snap of his NFL career.

http://i.imgur.com/3WqTL.gif

notorious 12-07-2012 11:44 AM

He hasn't been a liability, and on this team that is impressive.

Sweet hit on the Gif.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.