ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Elections ROn Paul Might Run 3rd Party (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263130)

Chocolate Hog 09-02-2012 04:39 PM

ROn Paul Might Run 3rd Party

I spoke with Dr. Paul this afternoon about continuing the fight by running on a third party ticket. I want to share what he said to me and let you know what needs to be done to make this happen. It can happen, but it's going to take some work. If you are willing to support this effort, please share this event and call in:

Mitt Romney won't stand a chance at being president if RP runs 3rd party

http://www.dailypaul.com/252900/upda...sident+2012%29

http://imageshack.us/a/img338/7520/q9amn.png

Direckshun 09-02-2012 04:46 PM

No chance in hell.

It would jeopardize his son's political aspirations.

Never will happen.

Chocolate Hog 09-02-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8873000)
No chance in hell.

Never will happen.

His son doesn't have a chance in hell at ever being the Republican nominee.

Ron should run 3rd party especially after the way the Republican party has treated him.

Direckshun 09-02-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 8873003)
His son doesn't have a chance in hell at ever being the Republican nominee.

Ron should run 3rd party especially after the way the Republican party has treated him.

His son isn't even 50 yet, I think. He's young, and has 30 years of being a part of the Republican Party ahead of him.

Stay favorable in the party's eyes, and who knows. Maybe you get to be a department secretary, and ten years later that's how people identify you, a total image makeover, and you've become viable again.

You never know. The Paul family knows this. No way Ron jeopardizes Rand's future by pissing all over the GOP and giftwrapping the election for Obama.

Bump 09-02-2012 04:56 PM

ya this will go well. He is what the people need right now, a President who will stick up for the common man and try to do what is right. What conservatives hate about Paul is that he will do just those things I mentioned and anybody who speaks out about this "great country's" leadership is immediately labeled stupid. Just look at people like redneckraider, anything that questions his precious republican leaders his only response is "you're stupid"

The people need a President like Ron Paul, the rest are just controlled by money and making certain people richer is their only goal.

mnchiefsguy 09-02-2012 05:02 PM

Is there an actually link/story for this, or is this just billray talking out of his ass again?

Chocolate Hog 09-02-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8873022)
Is there an actually link/story for this, or is this just billray talking out of his ass again?

Yes I made up a call in event.

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed that's for sure.

mnchiefsguy 09-02-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 8873029)
Yes I made up a call in event.

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed that's for sure.

Your original post gave no real information dickwad. And your reputation for truthfulness is spotty at best.

Whose show? Who spoke with Ron Paul? Hell, you could be referring to BEP for all we know.

You make a generalized no details post, expect to get questioned on it.

Although expecting you to state clear facts and truthful statements may be a bit much to ask.

Don't go full billray.....nevermind.

Chocolate Hog 09-02-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8873039)
Your original post gave no real information dickwad. And your reputation for truthfulness is spotty at best.

Whose show? Who spoke with Ron Paul? Hell, you could be referring to BEP for all we know.

You make a generalized no details post, expect to get questioned on it.

Although expecting you to state clear facts and truthful statements may be a bit much to ask.

Don't go full billray.....nevermind.

It was a chairman in Alaska doing conference call. Dr. Paul will be on Leno later this week.

I was posting something that has been shared I left out the contact info so fanatics like you won't call in and disrupt the teleconference.

LiveSteam 09-02-2012 05:24 PM

Give up on this pipe dream already.

SNR 09-02-2012 05:25 PM

Okay gang

Ace Gunner 09-02-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 8872992)
I spoke with Dr. Paul this afternoon about continuing the fight by running on a third party ticket. I want to share what he said to me and let you know what needs to be done to make this happen. It can happen, but it's going to take some work. If you are willing to support this effort, please share this event and call in:

Mitt Romney won't stand a chance at being president if RP runs 3rd party

http://imageshack.us/a/img338/7520/q9amn.png

Okay, this is not a good choice as a first thread back into the community because it's hearsay. You just got to test. I don't blame anyone for laying into you for this.

RINGLEADER 09-02-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8873000)
No chance in hell.

Never will happen.

Probably.

The Ron Paul supporters don't seem to realize this guy keeps selling them pipedreams and they keep funneling millions into his bank account. He's just as corrupt as the rest of them.

mnchiefsguy 09-02-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 8873041)
It was a chairman in Alaska doing conference call. Dr. Paul will be on Leno later this week.

I was posting something that has been shared I left out the contact info so fanatics like you won't call in and disrupt the teleconference.

Yeah, I am a crazy fanatic...not. You could have easily attributed the quote in question without compromising the conference call....I highly doubt anyone from Chiefsplanet would go crashing in on a conference call......unless it occurred in mid air...

patteeu 09-02-2012 05:48 PM

I hear that Barry Goldwater is going to throw his hat in the ring too.