ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs Bar/Watch Party Outside of KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263298)

AdamAndrew 09-06-2012 11:44 PM

Chiefs Bar/Watch Party Outside of KC

Does anyone have any good info on Memphis, TN Chiefs fans? Ugh- I've only sees signs of Dallas or Pittsburgh here so far...yuck.:doh!:

ottawa_chiefs_fan 09-07-2012 04:59 AM

As the only Chiefs fan in Ottawa, Canada - Sunday will be like any other day of the week for me - I will be sitting by myself drinking in the darkest corner of the seediest bar in the city.

DeepSouth 09-07-2012 06:15 AM

Just go to Hooters. They carry all games.

bevischief 09-07-2012 06:17 AM

Buffalo Wild Wings is a better option than Hooters.

QuikSsurfer 09-07-2012 07:00 AM

A Chiefs bar in Memphis?
Head to Buffalo Wild Wings or Hooters. Or find a stream online.

blaise 09-07-2012 07:14 AM

I'll be driving through Oklahoma during the game. Does anyone know radio stations around Tulsa that might carry Chiefs games?

Reerun_KC 09-07-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8885649)
I'll be driving through Oklahoma during the game. Does anyone know radio stations around Tulsa that might carry Chiefs games?

You are more than welcome to stop and watch the game at my house if you want. I live just off 1-35 east of Norman. About 10-15 min from the interstate.

IF you are traveling through this way... Otherwise get SiriusXM.

The Poz 09-07-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ottawa_chiefs_fan (Post 8885546)
As the only Chiefs fan in Ottawa, Canada - Sunday will be like any other day of the week for me - I will be sitting by myself drinking in the darkest corner of the seediest bar in the city.

Ha. I'll be doing the same in T.O.

blaise 09-07-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8885660)
You are more than welcome to stop and watch the game at my house if you want. I live just off 1-35 east of Norman. About 10-15 min from the interstate.

IF you are traveling through this way... Otherwise get SiriusXM.

That's really cool of you to offer. I have to go from Dallas to KC and I try to get through as quick as I can. Is radio in your part of Oklahoma usually Cowboys radio or Chiefs or do they just play on a radio network like CBS and play whatever game they want? Just curious.

Reerun_KC 09-07-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8885886)
That's really cool of you to offer. I have to go from Dallas to KC and I try to get through as quick as I can. Is radio in your part of Oklahoma usually Cowboys radio or Chiefs or do they just play on a radio network like CBS and play whatever game they want? Just curious.

Cowboys, Rams or CBS broadcast.

no Chiefs.

If you are coming through around noon, PM me and I will send you my number. You are more than welcome to hang out in the party shak for the game. Have bourbon and beer.

QuikSsurfer 09-07-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8885886)

If you have a smartphone, there are a few good (free) radio apps available where you could tap in to the Chiefs Radio stream. I don't remember but is it 101 FOX that does the broadcasts? Someone can confirm that.
Reerun is a good guy - he hooked me up with his slingbox login for a few games one season.

Reerun_KC 09-07-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8885908)
If you have a smartphone, there are a few good (free) radio apps available where you could tap in to the Chiefs Radio stream. I don't remember but is it 101 FOX that does the broadcasts? Someone can confirm that.
Reerun is a good guy - he hooked me up with his slingbox login for a few games one season.

101 the fox will stream on my andriod and my sons iphone. so you can get that working before you leave.

bevischief 09-07-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8885649)

BARTLESVILLE, OK KREF/1400 AM is only one listed for OK.

Ceej 09-07-2012 11:29 AM

I try to avoid people with two first names.

alpha_omega 09-07-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ottawa_chiefs_fan (Post 8885546)

When does Ottawa get a CFL team back?