ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Obama Obama Hits New Low: Stop Eating Dinner, Send Me The Money Instead... (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263513)

mikey23545 09-11-2012 01:53 PM

Obama Hits New Low: Stop Eating Dinner, Send Me The Money Instead...

I guess it wasn't enough to ask people to quit buying wedding gifts and birthday presents and send the money to Dear Leader instead.

Now Michelle is sending out emails telling people they might consider skipping dinner and sending the money to Hussein instead.

I wouldn't mind if dems quit eating altogether and sent the money to that narcissistic bastard....

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2421/michelleemail.jpg

I wonder if they would accept EBT cards?...That's probably what most of his supporters buy their meals with anyway...

Detoxing 09-11-2012 02:05 PM

First off, your thread is misleading (Basically, you're ****ing lying, surprise surprise)

Second, I hate how the Dems are pandering to the public for more money, as if the Millions they already get isn't enough.

Direckshun 09-11-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8901749)
First off, your thread is misleading (Basically, you're ****ing lying, surprise surprise)

Second, I hate how the Dems are pandering to the public for more money, as if the Millions they already get isn't enough.

Look at it from this angle: their opponents are raising $100 million a month.

So imagine you're in charge of Obama's fundraising. What do you do. Tell them to ease off on the fundraising?

Munson 09-11-2012 02:09 PM

I'm surprised they don't have people pandering for money on every street corner.

Detoxing 09-11-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8901755)

So imagine you're in charge of Obama's fundraising. What do you do. Tell them to ease off on the fundraising?

Sorry, but i have a hard time believing the Dems don't have enough Millionaire/Billionaire contributors to support their campaign.

ChiTown 09-11-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8901755)

I won't give another dime to the Republican Party until they pull their ****ing heads outta their assess and get a true conservative candidate that appeals to the masses. Oh, and it would also be nice if said candidate could actually win the election. To me, any money I throw at Mitt is like taking a lit match to my hard earned dollars. Not gonna happen, because, IMO, he can not beat Obama.

DaneMcCloud 09-11-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 8901773)
I won't give another dime to the Republican Party until they pull their ****ing heads outta their assess and get a true conservative candidate that appeals to the masses. Oh, and it would also be nice if said candidate could actually win the election. To me, any money I throw at Mitt is like taking a lit match to my hard earned dollars. Not gonna happen, because, IMO, he can not beat Obama.

Isn't it tax deductible?

Direckshun 09-11-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8901771)
Sorry, but i have a hard time believing the Dems don't have enough Millionaire/Billionaire contributors to support their campaign.

They're being outraised by the GOP by a clip of about $20-$30 million a month, except for this past month.

Again, you're in charge of fundraising for the Obama campaign. Go.

La literatura 09-11-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8901786)
Isn't it tax deductible?

No.

HonestChieffan 09-11-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8901786)
Isn't it tax deductible?

No

HonestChieffan 09-11-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8901787)
They're being outraised by the GOP by a clip of about $20-$30 million a month, except for this past month.

Yesterday they said Obama outraised Romney last month....

cosmo20002 09-11-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 8901773)

How dare "they" nominate someone who doesn't believe exactly as you do and who "the masses" do not agree is the bestest person ever.

The person you have in mind is riding a unicorn over a rainbow in make-believe land.

LiveSteam 09-11-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 8901812)
How dare "they" nominate someone who doesn't believe exactly as you do and who "the masses" do not agree is the bestest person ever.

The person you have in mind is riding a unicorn over a rainbow in make-believe land.

I see you finally cashed your welfare check & payed the internet bill

listopencil 09-11-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8901787)

I take the donations I have already received and use those, which should be more than enough because Obama has made everyone so wealthy with his masterful management of the economy. Oh, wait...

cosmo20002 09-11-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8901827)
I see you finally cashed your welfare check & payed the internet bill

I see you are still really stupid.