ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Nat'l Security US Ambassador in Libya Killed (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263542)

El Jefe 09-12-2012 06:33 AM

US Ambassador in Libya Killed
 
Crazy times, they said this too in relation with the Cairo uprisal has to do with an American Israeli who made a movie that was anti-muslim. Apparently in was only shown in one hole in the wall movie theatre in Cali, but it hit Youtube hard.

http://gma.yahoo.com/u-s--ambassador...-benghazi.html

Ace Gunner 09-12-2012 06:41 AM

TIME TO INVADE AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO Xe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iowanian 09-12-2012 08:45 AM

Just so we're clear....Obama's bragging using our resources to "free Libya" and Egypt, essentially putting Al Queda in power, and within a couple of months, they've stormed and burned our Embassies and killed Americans. Animals.


Our policy should be that we don't give another country a saltine cracker if it doesn't benefit the United States.

Lightrise 09-12-2012 08:47 AM

Sad, an Israeli American. Another sad chapter in the Anti-Christian world.

HonestChieffan 09-12-2012 08:47 AM

Still waiting to see what Obama will say or do. Amazing we have not heard squat yet

Deberg_1990 09-12-2012 08:49 AM

religion of peace indeed.

Iowanian 09-12-2012 08:49 AM

"We apologize that some random American film maker offended you and offer the blood of these Americans as a gift to honor your culture" /obama

Donger 09-12-2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightrise (Post 8903654)
Sad, an Israeli American.

What?

Aries Walker 09-12-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightrise (Post 8903654)
Sad, an Israeli American. Another sad chapter in the Anti-Christian world.

His name was J. Christopher Stevens. He served in Jerusalem for a while, but I don't see anything about him being Israeli-American, or even Jewish. Where are you getting this from?

Chocolate Hog 09-12-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8903648)
Just so we're clear....Obama's bragging using our resources to "free Libya" and Egypt, essentially putting Al Queda in power, and within a couple of months, they've stormed and burned our Embassies and killed Americans. Animals.


Our policy should be that we don't give another country a saltine cracker if it doesn't benefit the United States.

Now you're getting it.

HonestChieffan 09-12-2012 09:42 AM

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/09/12/c...n-libya-egypt/


And so it begins.

HonestChieffan 09-12-2012 09:52 AM

Here is Hillary's response......Its unreal.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/hillar...s#.UFCtI5WuXww

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton admitted this morning that the attack on the U.S. embassy in Libya was “not easy” for Americans.

“Today many Americans are asking, indeed I asked myself, ‘How could this happen? How could this happen in a country we helped liberate? In a city we helped save from destruction?’” Clinton asked.

Donger 09-12-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 8903819)
Here is Hillary's response......Its unreal.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/hillar...s#.UFCtI5WuXww

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton admitted this morning that the attack on the U.S. embassy in Libya was “not easy” for Americans.

“Today many Americans are asking, indeed I asked myself, ‘How could this happen? How could this happen in a country we helped liberate? In a city we helped save from destruction?’” Clinton asked.

That's almost amusing. What was her quote about Libya? "We saw, we came, we killed Qaddafi"?

Lightrise 09-12-2012 10:29 AM

What we witnessed today was the culminating act of 'conversion'. It is what the cancer that became of talk radio laid out in the past few days. It is this same cancer that propelled Grover Norquist to the #1 Cancer of America. Now it has invaded the mind of Mitt Romney himself. It is more than a thirst for power. It is beyond obsession with control. It tickles the fringes of abuse and consumes the last molecule of reason. Romney's soul is gone. It happened to Sara Palin too. Take a look at what Sara Palin said today and you will see what I mean. Today, Mitt Romney became a victim of the conservative cancer, and today, he lost the presidency, just like John McCain did too.

A tragic day in the loss of four great Americans in service to their nation. Prayers to those families.

vailpass 09-12-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightrise (Post 8903927)
What we witnessed today was the culminating act of 'conversion'. It is what the cancer that became of talk radio laid out in the past few days. It is this same cancer that propelled Grover Norquist to the #1 Cancer of America. Now it has invaded the mind of Mitt Romney himself. It is more than a thirst for power. It is beyond obsession with control. It tickles the fringes of abuse and consumes the last molecule of reason. Romney's soul is gone. It happened to Sara Palin too. Take a look at what Sara Palin said today and you will see what I mean. Today, Mitt Romney became a victim of the conservative cancer, and today, he lost the presidency, just like John McCain did too.

A tragic day in the loss of four great Americans in service to their nation. Prayers to those families.

It would be nice if you would convert yourself away from here to another place where you will be unwanted you ****ing loon.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.