ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I don't blame Peyton for shutting the Chiefs out (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263757)

bricks 09-16-2012 03:01 PM

I don't blame Peyton for shutting the Chiefs out

If I was in his situation, I would of done the exact same thing. Who the **** would want to play for a loser?

It's obvious there is a lack of leadership and it all starts with ownership. I think it's important for us to never EVER lose sight on the big picture here. We can pinpoint as much blame as we want on coaching, quarterback, defense but the method of operations and the decision making that ultimately come from the top are just screwing this team.

Have all the desire and wishes in the world to hope for the Chiefs to draft a quarterback but I'm convinced that if they have Clark in charge they will always be shit. And even if they did draft a QB, I wouldn't be surprised if they ruined him anyway. I HOPE Clark just sells the team and have someone else own the team who is more devoted to winning AND is a football guy. Because he sure is none of that.

Look, we got smashed by a ****ing shitty team today. How pathetic do you have to be to lose to Buffalo by a combined score of 76-24 two years in a row? That's just unacceptable. What I saw out there was a team that played with ZERO passion and effort. WTF is that? I'm tired of this shit. No Chiefs fan deserves this. We've suffered to goddamn long and have invested a lot of time and money to a shitty ass owner who year in and year out does not reward us and sells us out to a shitty product that's not even worth watching.

It's clear there is a systemic problem that exists within the organization. I'm led to the belief that the poor product/performances is a reflection of incompetent ownership. Your product is only as good the product that upper management/ownership produces.

*I needed to vent. Thanks for listening guys.

In58men 09-16-2012 03:03 PM

Peyton Manning

L.A. Chieffan 09-16-2012 03:03 PM

He would've been the backup.

#1 Bronco's Fan 09-16-2012 03:03 PM

You need to start a Blow for Barkley campaign.

kcxiv 09-16-2012 03:05 PM

When he didn't even take piolis call I thought Manning was dumb. Turns out dude is smarter then I thought. Lol. I remember when they asked pooling why he didn't even get a call back or anything he looked to dumbfounded.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-16-2012 03:07 PM

You're missing the point. A Manning-led team absolutely could have energized these guys and brought the overall level WAY up.

You have to have some confidence in your team leader, THE QB.

Who the merry, happy, blue-balling **** has confidence in Matt Cassel aside from LA Dipshitfan?

Bugeater 09-16-2012 03:09 PM

Pioli wasn't going to shell out for Manning anyway. He already has his franchise QB.

Setsuna 09-16-2012 03:13 PM

They probably told him he'd still have to compete with Cassel and he ****ing laughed at Pioli and hung up and was laughing till he got off the plane in Denver.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-16-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8917227)
They probably told him he'd still have to compete with Cassel and he ****ing laughed at Pioli and hung up and was laughing till he got off the plane in Denver.

LMAO

tredadda 09-16-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8917227)

LMAO Good one.

bricks 09-16-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthCarlSatan (Post 8917184)
You're missing the point. A Manning-led team absolutely could have energized these guys and brought the overall level WAY up.

You have to have some confidence in your team leader, THE QB.

Who the merry, happy, blue-balling **** has confidence in Matt Cassel aside from LA Dipshitfan?

Oh I have no doubt that having Manning would energize the team and change the confidence level in a lot of the players. But here's the thing:

Peyton Manning is a winner.

Kansas City Chiefs ownership is a loser.

It doesn't make sense to put these two together. They just don't mix. I know this is a cheesy analogy but that would be like a bad date waiting to happen. Where the girl and the guy have nothing in common.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-16-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 8917272)
Oh I have no doubt that having Manning would energize the team and change the confidence level in a lot of the players. But here's the thing:

Peyton Manning is a winner.

Kansas City Chiefs ownership is a loser.

It doesn't make sense to put these two together. They just don't mix. I know this is a cheesy analogy but that would be like a bad date waiting to happen. Where the girl and the guy have nothing in common.

True.

#1 Bronco's Fan 09-16-2012 03:27 PM

Maybe the chiefs aren't as good as everybody thought. All we heard in the offseason was how taleted the chiefs are. Well, maybe they just aren't that good.

Nightfyre 09-16-2012 03:29 PM

Manning might have considered the Chiefs, but they didn't have valet parking. DEALBREAKER.

GloryDayz 09-16-2012 03:35 PM

Manning is going to simply f*** this team alive, especially in Denver. I actually look forward to it! I'm starting enjoy the world proving that nothing a Hunt can do football-wise ends well. To be fair I suspect the Donks will only send 9 onto the field. I just re-looked at our schedule, I'm not sure I'm seeing a game where we compete.

As for Hunt, it's hard to understand how such a dumb sperm won! Just a dumb man. And only rich because of his dad. had he grown up in 64106 instead of 90210, he'd be working his 30th fast-food job in 30 years... Just a failure of a man.