ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Ed & Dave Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News You have sex 85 times a year (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263959)

3rd&48ers 09-19-2012 07:11 PM

You have sex 85 times a year
 
You have sex 85 times a year, according to a 2007 Durex Sexual Wellbeing Global Survey. (Americans are far behind the Greeks, who averaged 164 times a year, and the Brazilians, who averaged 145 times year. The Japanese averaged only 48 times)

Read more: http://www.wxii12.com/news/-/9678112...#ixzz26y4y6YtE

Dayze 09-19-2012 07:13 PM

Pfffft. I don't approach near that number lol.

wilas101 09-19-2012 07:15 PM

is that number figured with someone or by myself?

either way it's way off. :|

Los Pollos Hermanos 09-19-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8928836)
Pfffft. I don't approach near that number lol.

What if that numbers includes the amount times you have sex by yourself?

Discuss Thrower 09-19-2012 07:16 PM

This is sure as shit news to me and GoChiefs

Dave Lane 09-19-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8928831)
You have sex 85 times a year, according to a 2007 Durex Sexual Wellbeing Global Survey. (Americans are far behind the Greeks, who averaged 164 times a year, and the Brazilians, who averaged 145 times year. The Japanese averaged only 48 times)

Read more: http://www.wxii12.com/news/-/9678112...#ixzz26y4y6YtE

I call 85 times a good weekend.

BoneKrusher 09-19-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8928862)
I call 85 times a good weekend.

LMAO

Dayze 09-19-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Los Pollos Hermanos (Post 8928847)
What if that numbers includes the amount times you have sex by yourself?

Oh, we'll then.....

Dayze 09-19-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8928852)
This is sure as shit news to me and GoChiefs

LMAO.

notorious 09-19-2012 07:29 PM

People surveyed just met their new girlfriend a few weeks before.

Count Zarth 09-19-2012 07:29 PM

I'll settle for 85 sexings in my life.

Dayze 09-19-2012 07:32 PM

If im not mistaken, i think i only have one birthday a yr. so 85 is definitely wrong.

whoman69 09-19-2012 07:33 PM

I think I'm bringing down the curve a little. I am married after all.

Chocolate Hog 09-19-2012 07:34 PM

http://www.abload.de/img/11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Dayze 09-19-2012 07:38 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again....gifs are one of the greatest internets inventions ever. Lol. A perfectly picked, and perfectly timed gif is hard to beat.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.