ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Obama Dnt cry for my vagina (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264258)

LiveSteam 09-25-2012 08:52 PM

Dnt cry for my vagina

:D
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i7R78LOpyM8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We have a Muslim in da house ROFL

Baby Lee 09-25-2012 09:10 PM

I gotta me one of those Everclear juiceboxes!!!

Abraham Lincoln!!! MLK Jr.!! Freedom!! Blllerrrrrchhhh. Passes out.

LiveSteam 09-25-2012 09:18 PM

I read today that she said she would get naked If obama wins. I hope she shaves now.

Velvet_Jones 09-26-2012 06:34 AM

I bet her vagina looks like an old catcher's mit.

Baby Lee 09-26-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avclub comments
Shut the **** up MaDonny!!

ROFL

ChiTown 09-26-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 8951713)
ROFL

I'll bet that rusty, demented kunt couldn't name 3 good reason's why Obama should remain President without bad-mouthing Romney in the same sentence.

She's a ****ing loon. Unfortunately, my wife and her friends are going to KC to see her October 30th. I hate seeing my money go to support that stupid crack.

Fish 09-26-2012 08:36 AM

She's an evil sorceress.. That's not water in that bottle, it's the tears of tortured virgins...

Radar Chief 09-26-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 8951739)
I'll bet that rusty, demented kunt couldn't name 3 good reason's why Obama should remain President without bad-mouthing Romney in the same sentence.

She's a ****ing loon. Unfortunately, my wife and her friends are going to KC to see her October 30th. I hate seeing my money go to support that stupid crack.

Funny thought, a couple of years ago I was walking through the living room when Mrs. Radar was watching Madonna on some late night talk show, Letterman I think, so I stopped and watched for a bit because she was wearing jeans and a wife beater with no bra and she had a great rack for someone her age. I comment that Iím impressed that she was just on stage with the band jamming because sheís normally got a troop of dancing homoís that travel with her and no sooner did the words escape my lips when charging in from stage left was a troop of dancing homoís to writhe around on stage. Thatís about the time that her rack no longer mattered enough for me to keep watching.

stevieray 09-26-2012 10:34 AM

Whitney dies, yet this skank.....

Baby Lee 09-26-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 8952115)

Love her, hate her, Meh her, . . . there's probably not a lot of booze and pill fueled bubble baths in her portfolio.

vailpass 09-26-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 8951938)
Funny thought, a couple of years ago I was walking through the living room when Mrs. Radar was watching Madonna on some late night talk show, Letterman I think, so I stopped and watched for a bit because she was wearing jeans and a wife beater with no bra and she had a great rack for someone her age. I comment that Iím impressed that she was just on stage with the band jamming because sheís normally got a troop of dancing homoís that travel with her and no sooner did the words escape my lips when charging in from stage left was a troop of dancing homoís to writhe around on stage. Thatís about the time that her rack no longer mattered enough for me to keep watching.

LMAO

Donger 09-26-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 8951938)

Way to strike the pose, there, Radar Chief.

Vogue, vogue, vogue.

Calcountry 09-26-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 8952115)

come on steve, she has kids.

fan4ever 09-26-2012 11:53 AM

This chick tries really hard to stay relevant...it's what she's done her hole career...and no, that's not a misspelling.

stevieray 09-26-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 8952264)
Love her, hate her, Meh her, . . . there's probably not a lot of booze and pill fueled bubble baths in her portfolio.

kthx...not really.