ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Elections Samuel L. Jackson: Wake the **** Up! Obama ad (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264358)

Deberg_1990 09-28-2012 11:31 AM

Samuel L. Jackson: Wake the **** Up! Obama ad
 
heh


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FTtS17xcr-U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Iowanian 09-28-2012 11:48 AM

So....Obama isn't even re-elected yet and he's already trying to take money from these children and old people.

KILLER_CLOWN 09-28-2012 12:36 PM

Ironic that if you actually did wake the **** up, you wouldn't be voting for either of these clowns especially the liar in chief. With that being said that was very funny even though incredibly wrong.

fan4ever 09-28-2012 12:58 PM

I love that hollywood celebrites egos are so huge they think their input can move mountains...of course our ass-hats in Washington giving these clowns face time doesn't help any.

Detoxing 09-28-2012 01:18 PM

Those JW hype tracks at the end of the video are pretty funky fresh, yo. Imma go Download that shiznit.

Baby Lee 09-28-2012 01:33 PM

Obama's message don't mean shit to me, he's black and so am I.

vailpass 09-28-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 8956978)
I love that hollywood celebrites egos are so huge they think their input can move mountains...of course our ass-hats in Washington giving these clowns face time doesn't help any.

For certain.

DaveNull 09-28-2012 02:41 PM

You guys take everything way too seriously. from 2:35 to the end (before the spam of course) is pretty damn funny.

fan4ever 09-28-2012 03:47 PM

You know what Jackson was thinking when he intruded on the sister's pajama party, don't you?

cosmo20002 09-28-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 8956978)
I love that hollywood celebrites egos are so huge they think their input can move mountains...of course our ass-hats in Washington giving these clowns face time doesn't help any.

This group of people really should cease having opinions. And by all means, never appear in ads.

vailpass 09-28-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 8957385)
You know what Jackson was thinking when he intruded on the sister's pajama party, don't you?

Where all da white women at?

Aries Walker 09-28-2012 04:32 PM

Beaten to the Blazing Saddles reference by 27 minutes. Drat.

I was with it right until the blatant spam at the end.

CoMoChief 09-28-2012 04:59 PM

Sorry....could only watch 30sec of that.

SLJ has stated on multiple occasions that the only reason he voted for Obama was because he's black. And it'd be a safe bet that 99% of black voters voted for him specifically because of that issue, and not whether he was the right person to run this country.

And boy were they wrong. He will still have a high turnout for black voters, but it won't be as much - they're also starting to wake up to the bullshit he spews.

mikey23545 09-28-2012 05:05 PM

Cell phone, mother ****er! Do you speak on one?

cosmo20002 09-28-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8957470)
SLJ has stated on multiple occasions that the only reason he voted for Obama was because he's black. And it'd be a safe bet that 99% of black voters voted for him specifically because of that issue, and not whether he was the right person to run this country.

Because otherwise they would have voted for McCain? Holy crap that is stupid.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.