ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I Wish I Didn't Care so Much... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264463)

TLO 09-30-2012 06:09 PM

I Wish I Didn't Care so Much...

Everytime the Chiefs lose it bothers my personal life.. work, relationships, etc. Today I turned off the game in the 4th quarter and took a nap. But I woke up just being even more pissed off. I feel sorry for those who pay hard earned money for season tickets, or even those who pay money to go to the games. I have a bad feeling home games will be blacked out soon.

Coogs 09-30-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 8964733)
Everytime the Chiefs lose it bothers my personal life.. work, relationships, etc. Today I turned off the game in the 4th quarter and took a nap. But I woke up just being even more pissed off. I feel sorry for those who pay hard earned money for season tickets, or even those who pay money to go to the games. I have a bad feeling home games will be blacked out soon.

I Wish I Didn't Care so Much....

Today I turned off the game in the 4th quarter and took a nap!

LMAO Priceless!

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-30-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Don't take this a preachy because I'm not trying to be that way.

It's just football. You can't control it. Don't let it control you. Be stronger than a game. If the Chiefs lose you still have the same people in your life who love you... family, friends. You still have the same job etc. The Chiefs change nothing in your life, win or lose. The only power they have over you is what you give them so take it back. Enjoy the game because you enjoy the game in general. Celebrate the wins and blow off the losses. None of it really matters.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-30-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 8964757)
I Wish I Didn't Care so Much....

Today I turned off the game in the 4th quarter and took a nap!

LMAO Priceless!

I was really tired and fell asleep half way through the 4th quarter last week. Woke up and found out we'd won in OT. WOOOOT!

#1 Bronco's Fan 09-30-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Have you thought about drinking heavily? Maybe some prozac or Ambien too?

Bugeater 09-30-2012 06:17 PM

Your priorities are way out of whack.

In58men 09-30-2012 06:19 PM

I get mad as well. I don't take it out on my relationship though.

TLO 09-30-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8964801)
Your priorities are way out of whack.

I'm young. I love my team. It's just hard to watch.

TLO 09-30-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8964816)
I get mad as well. I don't take it out on my relationship though.

Well I mean it's more like... I get pissed and don't want to be around anyone.

TLO 09-30-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8964783)
Don't take this a preachy because I'm not trying to be that way.

It's just football. You can't control it. Don't let it control you. Be stronger than a game. If the Chiefs lose you still have the same people in your life who love you... family, friends. You still have the same job etc. The Chiefs change nothing in your life, win or lose. The only power they have over you is what you give them so take it back. Enjoy the game because you enjoy the game in general. Celebrate the wins and blow off the losses. None of it really matters.

Good advice. :thumb:

R8RFAN 09-30-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

I'll be damned if a bunch of million dollar prima donnas are gonna affect my life.

**** em

Lonewolf Ed 09-30-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 8964821)
Well I mean it's more like... I get pissed and don't want to be around anyone.

As a long time Chiefs fan, trust me, there are only so many tears you can cry over this team. I get mad at the losses, especially ones like today, but within a half an hour or so, it has passed. Think water on a duck's back and let it just roll off and go away.

milkman 09-30-2012 06:23 PM

I laugh at this team's ineptitude.

I no longer get pissed about losses.

Too many years of losing in the 80s and watching this team get bounced in the playoffs in the 90s just took my anger about this team out of me.

qabbaan 09-30-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

It's like being but hurt over an ex that was worthless. You're better off just to forget it and move on with your life

Pablo 09-30-2012 06:25 PM

Just start playing a fun drinking game. Every time Matt throws a duck/overthrow/turd ball you take a shot of Everclear.

You'll be dead by half-time and your pain and suffering are over.