ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jackson County Tax Payers ...you've been robbed!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264470)

petegz28 09-30-2012 07:28 PM

Jackson County Tax Payers ...you've been robbed!!!

how many 100's of millions of $'s did you hand over to the Chiefs and Royals?

And for what? So both owners could operate on the cheap for the next several years to recap the money they themselves invested?

While you pay their cable and phone bills they are returning the favor with a not-so-nice "thanks, now go **** yourselves!".

If you think what is going on with the Chiefs is bad, try being a Royals fan to boot! Ironically both owners share too many common traits that aren't good for KC sports fans:

1. Both don't live here

2. Both operate their teams on the cheap. The Chiefs are $30 mil under the cap and the Royals have one of the lowest payrolls in baseball

3. Whenever the fans get restless they get some cheap lip service from the teams. Pioli claims though they are well under the cap they actually spent a lot of money. Okay, whatever. The day Royals season ticket holders start receiving their season ticket re-up forms, David Glass has an article on how he is going to spend money on pitching.

4. Both organizations hold onto losing players for way too long. The Royals took forever to axe Kyle Davies. They actually showed half a brain by dumping Sanchez earlier this year but yet they still have Luke Hochaver. The Chiefs on the other hand continue to hang onto Cassel like there is some hope he will be the man.

5. Both teams change managers\head coaches faster than they change their underwear but keep the same shitty players.

6. Both of their highly-touted GM's love to tell you how everything is a "process"

You want a good QB\Starting Pitchers and some good talent on the team? Well, will you will settle for a few fancy scoreboards and a merry-go-round?

Both teams will continue to trade away and not re-sign good players, continue to change coaches and keep your hopes up about a rebuilding every few years.

Remember, it's all a "process". We keep handing them money and they keep selling us false hope.

Titty Meat 09-30-2012 07:29 PM

Viewers of this thread.... You've been robbed

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-30-2012 07:29 PM

Thank God pete made another thread.

Nightfyre 09-30-2012 07:30 PM

All Pete's threads should be consolidated into a Pete repository. This should alleviate the arthritis ignoring all these threads is causing me.

WilliamTheIrish 09-30-2012 07:31 PM

Pete... STFU.

GloryDayz 09-30-2012 07:31 PM

I tried... I gave up my season tickets to the Chiefs, and rarely go to a game for eaither franchise... But it's not enough.

Bwana 09-30-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8965132)
Thank God pete made another thread.

yeeeeeeeeah

threebag 09-30-2012 07:34 PM

Black bob threads > petez28 threads

|Zach| 09-30-2012 07:34 PM

Nobody likes a little bitch.

petegz28 09-30-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 8965140)
I tried... I gave up my season tickets to the Chiefs, and rarely go to a game for eaither franchise... But it's not enough.

I gave up my Roayls tickets a few seasons ago. I bought them when they hired Dayton Moore figuring they were actually serious about winning. I was bamboozled.

TLO 09-30-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 8965136)
All Pete's threads should be consolidated into a Pete repository. This should alleviate the arthritis ignoring all these threads is causing me.

No ****ing joke.

petegz28 09-30-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8965149)
Nobody likes a little bitch.

I guess you don't have very many friends then?

|Zach| 09-30-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 8965156)
I guess you don't have very many friends then?

Says the guy bleeding all over the internet.

Shouldn't you be busy being too much of a pussy to talk to your own neighbors? Being a big talker behind a keyboard suits you.

petegz28 09-30-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8965164)
Says the guy bleeding all over the internet.

Shouldn't you be busy being too much of a pussy to talk to your own neighbors? Being a big talker behind a keyboard suits you.

K

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-30-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 8965136)

Make a poll. I'll vote.