ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs so, your Clark, what is your plan. go on record (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264519)

tooge 10-01-2012 02:44 PM

so, your Clark, what is your plan. go on record

You woke up this morning and found that you are Clark Hunt. Aside from nailing Tavia in the rear, having a beautiful naked housemaid make you steak and eggs, and then playing golf, what is the plan for the chiefs moving forward. Lets see if anyone end up getting it right. Here's mine;

I'm on the phone with Grudens agent while I'm banging Tavia. I tell him I'm gonna make sure he's got his pick of QB's to groom in the upcoming draft. We chat a bit about who he and others respect as a good scout type GM. Gruden picks his guy to groom, I pick the next GM, and I look to see if Bums son is interested in being the asst head coach to also be the D coordinator. What you got?

DMAC 10-01-2012 02:54 PM

I believe a vacation is in order.

The Franchise 10-01-2012 02:56 PM

1. Inform Matt Cassel, Romeo Crennel and Scott Pioli that they will not be returning after this year.
2. Call the New York Giants and request the right to interview Mark Ross for the open GM job. Hire him immediately after.
3. Give Ross the ability to bring in his own coaching staff. The only requirement/restriction for that hire that I give him is that he must hire a head coach that will only do that job. The head coach is required to bring in actual coordinators that do those jobs.
4. Give Ross the ability to switch defensive schemes if he would like. I would give my input into switching to a 3-4 1 gap defense but let him make that decision on his own.
5. Re-sign Bowe to a new contract.
6. Re-sign Albert to a new contract.
7. Do whatever it takes to trade up for Geno Smith.

bevischief 10-01-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8967470)
1. Inform Matt Cassel, Romeo Crennel and Scott Pioli that they will not be returning after this year.
2. Call the New York Giants and request the right to interview Mark Ross for the open GM job. Hire him immediately after.
3. Give Ross the ability to bring in his own coaching staff. The only requirement/restriction for that hire that I give him is that he must hire a head coach that will only do that job. The head coach is required to bring in actual coordinators that do those jobs.
4. Give Ross the ability to switch defensive schemes if he would like. I would give my input into switching to a 3-4 1 gap defense but let him make that decision on his own.

I can live with this with a smile on my face.

SPATCH 10-01-2012 03:00 PM

*you're

kaplin42 10-01-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 8967493)
*you're

And it's time for my favorite grammar nazi pic.

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...your-youre.jpg

Ebolapox 10-01-2012 03:04 PM

clark hunt doesn't belong to me... so, my clark? are we talking about will clark? clark gable? gary clark? clark county? I, personally, don't own a clark. how would I ever decide what I'd do with my clark?

Ebolapox 10-01-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

close the thread. it's over, it won't get better than this one.

Kaylore 10-01-2012 03:07 PM

I sell my Clark on the black market.

Sofa King 10-01-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

I'd be happy with this.

Pilsner 10-01-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

You should buy the Chiefs. I'm starting the Kickstarter right now.

Rausch 10-01-2012 03:11 PM

After 4 years this team does not look able to win a playoff game.

We have tried new coordinators, head coaches, and spent numerous top 10 picks.

The only two constants: Ca$$hole and Pioli...

journeyscarab 10-01-2012 03:11 PM

Clark Griswold?

ChiefsCountry 10-01-2012 03:11 PM

Fire Pioli, Romeo and cut Cassel.
Hire Russ Ball and Eliot Wolf from the Packers
Let them hire who they want as head coach probably somebody like Winston Moss
Resign Bowe
Resign Albert
Draft Matt Barkley
Profit

RunKC 10-01-2012 03:11 PM

I would love Marc Ross, but why would we want to change from the 3-4?

Justin Houston is our best young player right now and he'd be worthless in a 4-3. Allen Bailey would be worthless too. DJ wasn't that great in it either. Neither was Tamba (well not as good as he is when DE's are taking up blockers for him).

I think we are close with the 3-4. I really do. I like Ropati a lot and he's only 27. Plus guys like Allen Bailey and Jerrell Powe have really impressed me.
The defense just looks so bad because they are under immense pressure every week.
Yeah Berry got burnt by a future HOF TE, but it doesn't help that the offense gave the ball up so much.

A QB and quality HC (please God get a Ken Whisenhunt) would turn this team into a playoff contender.