ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Royal Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Arrowhead doesn't provide boost for Chiefs (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264639)

cdcox 10-03-2012 09:42 PM

Arrowhead doesn't provide boost for Chiefs
 
It's official.

http://www.foxsportskansascity.com/1...89&feedID=5128

Ace Gunner 10-03-2012 09:49 PM

I got more spark at SD last season. SRSLY, this crowd is on autopilot. You can't get anything out of them without promp on the PA.

BigMeatballDave 10-03-2012 09:56 PM

Somewhere, Carl Peterson is laughing his ass off...

Dayze 10-03-2012 09:57 PM

But the tailgating...and we're the loudest in the nfl!!!

Dayze 10-03-2012 10:00 PM

That article sums it up

SNR 10-03-2012 10:03 PM

Have you renewed your season tickets yet? Time is running out!

Baconeater 10-04-2012 12:41 AM

Meh, crowd noise in the NFL is largely overrated anyway. I don't believe it has that much effect on the outcome of a game.

Chiefspants 10-04-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8975890)
Meh, crowd noise in the NFL is largely overrated anyway. I don't believe it has that much effect on the outcome of a game.

Not anymore, anyways.

Guru 10-04-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Yeah, but... there's also this: Dating back to '07, the Chiefs are 14-28 at Arrowhead in the regular season, a home winning percentage of .333 -- the worst in the AFC during that stretch of five-plus seasons. And since the start of the 2011 campaign, Kansas City has dropped seven of 10 at home. It gets worse: The first two visitors to 1 Arrowhead Drive in 2012, Atlanta and San Diego, have outscored the locals by a combined score of 77-44.
heh

htismaqe 10-04-2012 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 8975593)
I got more spark at SD last season. SRSLY, this crowd is on autopilot. You can't get anything out of them without promp on the PA.

Blame the crowd? GTFO

Pasta Giant Meatball 10-04-2012 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 8975593)
I got more spark at SD last season. SRSLY, this crowd is on autopilot. You can't get anything out of them without promp on the PA.

It's about time for you to get "Black Bobbed"

CoMoChief 10-04-2012 07:08 AM

I can count on 1 hand the times Arrowhead has been truly loud in the last 10 yrs.

2003 Playoff game vs. Colts
2006 Thanksgiving Night NFLN debut game vs. Broncos
2010 Monday Night Football Game vs. Chargers

acesn8s 10-04-2012 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8976052)
I can count on 1 hand the times Arrowhead has been truly loud in the last 10 yrs.

2003 Playoff game vs. Colts
2006 Thanksgiving Night NFLN debut game vs. Broncos
2010 Monday Night Football Game vs. Chargers

The SF game in '06. It was a fun day that day.

KCUnited 10-04-2012 07:15 AM

Last weekend I saw a guy tailgating out of his Escalade wrap his jalapeno poppers in turkey bacon. Just not the same out there.

htismaqe 10-04-2012 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 8976062)
Last weekend I saw a guy tailgating out of his Escalade wrap his jalapeno poppers in turkey bacon. Just not the same out there.

ROFL

Have you ever had those? They're awesome you ****head. :D


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.