ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   General Politics Does Obama really want the presidency anymore? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264643)

scho63 10-04-2012 05:33 AM

Does Obama really want the presidency anymore?

The biggest thing I took away from last night's debate was how tired and worn out Obama seemed. Over the last few months he seems lackluster, tired, and just maybe he really is starting to dislike or is worn out after everything he has dealt with over the last 4 years. It is a tough job.....

He never really had to work this hard and for such an extended period in his life and it seems to be taking a real toll on him. All Presidents age in office but Obama seems to be going downhill fast.

He really likes a light work load, being on TV with Oprah, Dave Letterman, and the ladies of the view, playing golf and basketball, hanging with Beyonce Jay Z and the celebs, and his family time and vacations.

Maybe he has decided that winning a second term isn't what it will be cracked up to be and his drive and desire is gone......

You can only be the first Black president just once...(although he really is bi-racial and everyone seems to forget he is 50% white)

qabbaan 10-04-2012 05:44 AM

He's too small for the office.

blaise 10-04-2012 05:49 AM

Sometimes I do think he'd rather be doing a TV, lecture and book circuit. Not that I blame him. I'm sure it's a lot more fun doing those things than being President.

La literatura 10-04-2012 06:15 AM

Attributed to Martin van Buren:

"As to the Presidency, the two happiest days of my life were those of my entrance upon the office and my surrender of it."

Guru 10-04-2012 06:17 AM

They all look worn after 4 years in office.

Direckshun 10-04-2012 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8976016)
They all look worn after 4 years in office.

Yeah.

Obama looks plenty energetic in most forums. Just, last night, he sure looked underprepared and like he'd rather be somewhere else.

KC-TBB 10-04-2012 06:25 AM

He looked like Cassel when the pocket is colapsing...ARGGGHHHH

HonestChieffan 10-04-2012 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8976019)
Yeah.

Obama looks plenty energetic in most forums. Just, last night, he sure looked underprepared and like he'd rather be somewhere else.

Hopefully he gets his wish

BoneKrusher 10-04-2012 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC-TBB (Post 8976021)
He looked like Cassel when the pocket is colapsing...ARGGGHHHH

yeah he threw a pick six last night.

Iowanian 10-04-2012 07:28 AM

You know who Obama reminded me of last night?

He reminded me of the kid in HS who was called out to a fight, standing by his friends and knew he was going to get his ass kicked.

Obama looked more pale than Romney last night. Maybe it was bad Sushi or something.

And he DID get his ass kicked.

King_Chief_Fan 10-04-2012 07:30 AM

I sure hope he doesn't.

mikey23545 10-04-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8976019)
Yeah.

He ages fast on his days without a teleprompter.

CoMoChief 10-04-2012 07:36 AM

The system has chosen him as a lame duck president.

He's the fallout guy...so Romney comes in as a savior just like Obama did in 2008 when people were fed up w/ Bush and the republican party.

It's going to be the same shit over and over again.....Romney will further ruin this country and then another democrat will come in as the savior and people will vote for them.

It's a stupid flawed 2-party system....they're both one of the same bought and paid for by the big banks. Until people realize that they're is no hope for this country to get back on it's feet.

scho63 10-04-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8976103)
The system has chosen him as a lame duck president.

He's the fallout guy...so Romney comes in as a savior just like Obama did in 2008 when people were fed up w/ Bush and the republican party.

It's going to be the same shit over and over again.....Romney will further ruin this country and then another democrat will come in as the savior and people will vote for them.

It's a stupid flawed 2-party system....they're both one of the same bought and paid for by the big banks. Until people realize that they're is no hope for this country to get back on it's feet.

I really like your sense of optimism........;)

InChiefsHell 10-04-2012 07:44 AM

Obama just seemed unable to debate. I believe that is because he has never been challenged in 4 years. I mean, he's all over the TV but fields softball questions from fawning fans. He's had like 4 press conferences during his presidency, but he's very visible so I don't think people realize how little substance we actually get from the man. Then last night Romney calmly and respectfully kicked his ass all over the stage, and we all saw that the Emperor has no clothes.