ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Obama Michael Moore suggests Obama distracted by ‘loud boom’ at debate (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264661)

petegz28 10-04-2012 08:31 PM

Michael Moore suggests Obama distracted by ‘loud boom’ at debate

Quote:

Michael Moore✔
@MMFlint

A loud boom went off behind Obama during the debate. He flinched and turned around to see what it was. What did he think?
Stop that train, Michael Moore wants to get on! This morning, Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward hopped on board the Obama debate excuses train, suggesting to Fox’s Brian Kilmeade that the president’s poor debate performance likely was due to some important presidential business that must have distracted him from the task at hand.

Moore has a similar theory that perhaps involves some sort of grassy knoll backstage at the University of Denver.

Quote:

Michael Moore✔
@MMFlint

Obama seemed incredibly distracted and somewhere else. His mind wasn't on the debate. What was he told before he went on the stage?
Quote:

Michael Moore✔
@MMFlint

He was like, "Listen I'm the President of the United States and there's something going on & I have to get back to it so let's wrap this up"
http://twitchy.com/2012/10/04/michae...oom-at-debate/

:LOL:

petegz28 10-04-2012 08:31 PM

Phylis Rivers approves of this ......

LMAO

Iowanian 10-04-2012 10:06 PM

The boom he heard was his a boot kicking his ass out of office.
Maybe the boom he heard was reality about what a dipshit he is without a teleprompter striking America.

Maybe Michelle just broke out of her girdle.....

I watched a little of the spin by his PR-wench.

What was funny was as she sputtered on about Romney having issues with facts(not you fax) that he was a smooth talker with lots of "practice" for the debate and a charismatic speaker with no substance....I was like...wtf....It sounds like you've just described your pathetic boss 4 years ago...and today.

Obama is an Ivy League President of the United States. He should need to "practice" to know his own F ing policies and strategies for the country.

Munson 10-04-2012 10:10 PM

It was the sound of the door shutting on his presidency.

WV 10-04-2012 10:11 PM

It is hilarious watching and listening to the spin after the libs are putting on. If the tables were reversed you know the question wouldn't be "wonder what was wrong with him". They would be screaming from the rooftops about how great BO is.

HonestChieffan 10-04-2012 10:21 PM

The real Romney didn't show up

Deberg_1990 10-04-2012 10:24 PM

Well, it was his 20th anniversary......

Pawnmower 10-04-2012 10:25 PM

Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch. Michael Moore is a fat white son of a bitch.

RINGLEADER 10-04-2012 10:45 PM

My favorite was the CNN panel dismissing their own poll because it skewed a couple points more Republican...

I guess party ID in polls does matter...

mnchiefsguy 10-04-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 8978051)
My favorite was the CNN panel dismissing their own poll because it skewed a couple points more Republican...

I guess party ID in polls does matter...

I thought that was humorous as well. Party ID means nothing when the talk is about polls be skewed democratic...but have a poll be slightly republican and it suddenly means nothing.

Oh well, they did not call CNN the "Clinton News Network" back in the day for nothing.

King_Chief_Fan 10-05-2012 07:41 AM

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...rfBcJ86OTEYb8Q

this is my favorite....if it was already posted or mentioned so what, I am not digging to see