ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Official Obama Excuse Thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264677)

Saul Good 10-05-2012 10:16 AM

The Official Obama Excuse Thread
 
Since the debate, there has been a steady stream of excuses for Obama. Might as well have a thread to keep track of them. Post' em if ya got ' em.

King_Chief_Fan 10-05-2012 10:33 AM

Denver altitude -- thin air by Al Gore

Direckshun 10-05-2012 10:41 AM

The stunning success by Romney to shake the Etch 'N' Sketch and present a candidate that has been contrary to the one campaigning for the past four years.

HonestChieffan 10-05-2012 10:42 AM

He was Tired.

Fox News scared him and he was afraid to come across as an angry black man

Ed Shultz today said it was due to Obama being unable to comprehend Romneys Lies

Romney is a shape shifter and the other Romney did the debate.

MSNBC said today the President didnt land any punches because he didnt see the debate as a cage match...

alpha_omega 10-05-2012 10:46 AM

He was tired because he had been eating school lunches all week.

jjjayb 10-05-2012 10:49 AM

The dog ate his teleprompter.

Donger 10-05-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8979022)
The stunning success by Romney to shake the Etch 'N' Sketch and present a candidate that has been contrary to the one campaigning for the past four years.

Let's presume that what you claim is accurate: Why didn't Obama rip him apart over it?

I asked you in another thread exactly what alterations Romney made in the debate that were contrary to his before-debate campaigning. Did you answer?

HonestChieffan 10-05-2012 10:50 AM

DNC said that Romney was mean.

Someone, cannot recall who, said that the moderator let Romney talk to much

Direckshun 10-05-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 8979046)
Let's presume that what you claim is accurate: Why didn't Obama rip him apart over it?

Because Obama performed like shit.

Donger 10-05-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8979061)
Because Obama performed like shit.

So, he was so shocked by these alleged changes in Romney that he was incapable of pointing them out?

What changes did Romney make, by the way?

King_Chief_Fan 10-05-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 8979048)
DNC said that Romney was mean.

Someone, cannot recall who, said that the moderator let Romney talk to much

It might have seemed like he talked to much, but he did get in much more than BO did while he(Romney)talked almost 5 mintues less

King_Chief_Fan 10-05-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8979061)
Because Obama performed like shit.

if there is one thing BO has shown in 4 years it is his shitty performances

thecoffeeguy 10-05-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 8979048)
Someone, cannot recall who, said that the moderator let Romney talk to much

Which is a bunch of bullshit.

Quote:

A Smart Politics analysis finds that Mitt Romney spoke for 38 minutes and 14 seconds, or 47.3 percent of the candidate-allotted speaking time – a full four minutes and 26 seconds LESS than Barack Obama.

Moderator Jim Lehrer, mocked for his performance, actually spoke about 1,400 words last night, according to the transcript.

In 2008′s opening debate between Sens. John McCain and Barack Obama, he got in only 1,200 words, so his performance wasn’t all that different.
Keep up your desperate spin liberals.

Munson 10-05-2012 01:37 PM

- John Kerry was his debate coach.

- He couldn't fight back because he would look like the angry black man.

- He needed his teleprompter.

alpha_omega 10-05-2012 01:52 PM

I didn't need to win because i already knew a favorable jobs report would be out on Friday.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.