ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Royal Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Ohio State third-string QB Cardale Jones: “Classes are pointless” (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264708)

Deberg_1990 10-06-2012 09:20 AM

Ohio State third-string QB Cardale Jones: “Classes are pointless”
 
1 Attachment(s)
ROFL


http://tracking.si.com/2012/10/05/oh.../?sct=cf_t2_a7


Ohio State third-string quarterback freshman Cardale Jones gave his opinion on Friday via Twitter about what he thinks about attending class, reports the Detroit Free Press.


“Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL, we ain’t come to play SCHOOL classes are POINTLESS,” he wrote on Twitter.

Jones’ twitter account has since been deleted.

Jones is in his first season at Ohio State and hasn’t played this season. He will likely redshirt, and is behind behind Braxton Miller and Kenny Guiton on the depth chart.

Jones spent a year at a prep school in Virginia to take care of his academics after signing with the Buckeyes out of Cleveland Glenville High last year.

AussieChiefsFan 10-06-2012 09:22 AM

His parents->http://chriszaharia.com/wp-content/u...at_Success.jpg

pimpchief 10-06-2012 09:23 AM

college football teams should be allowed five to ten players who don't actually attend classes. Even stupid people are good at football.

AussieChiefsFan 10-06-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimpchief (Post 8981552)
college football teams should be allowed five to ten players who don't actually attend classes. Even stupid people are good at football.

True. But unless they're the next start NFL player they're going to need a career after football.

Bump 10-06-2012 09:30 AM

why doesn't he just find a hot chick to go to class for him like most athletes? idiot.

Bane 10-06-2012 09:36 AM

I do be playn when I be on tha fizield mane.Gotsa be getsn my chedda so I can be cakn patna!

KILLER_CLOWN 10-06-2012 09:37 AM

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kGnA7RvHwzE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seraphim 10-06-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8981557)
why doesn't he just find a hot chick to go to class for him like most athletes? idiot.

Yeah because a white 5'6" blonde with big tits will be confused for a 6'3" black guy 100% of the time. I'm fairly certain now in the large conferences athletes essentially have to "check in" to their classes or get in trouble.

notorious 10-06-2012 09:49 AM

Urban recruit?



He is just voicing the opinion of a fair amount of college football players. We would all like to think,"Hey, he has the opportunity to get a great education for free!", but the truth is that they are too stupid to earn a degree or do not have the foresight.

Pitt Gorilla 10-06-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8981595)
Urban recruit?



He is just voicing the opinion of a fair amount of college football players. We would all like to think,"Hey, he has the opportunity to get a great education for free!", but the truth is that they are too stupid to earn a degree or do not have the foresight.

Overall, that simply isn't true. Most student athletes are actually quite bright and do well in their classes. I imagine the larger power schools have a little more trouble with this phenomenon, but those students likely still represent less that 10% of a team.

Lbedrock1 10-06-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimpchief (Post 8981552)
college football teams should be allowed five to ten players who don't actually attend classes. Even stupid people are good at football.

Tell me you are not serious, when his kness gets blown out and he can't play football anymore then what? You will be sitting back talking about how he is lazy, on welfare, and how he is using your tax money to sit at home. With the opportunity he has if he doesn't go to class he should be put on the firing line.

BigMeatballDave 10-06-2012 11:44 AM

LOL

notorious 10-06-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 8981619)
Overall, that simply isn't true. Most student athletes are actually quite bright and do well in their classes. I imagine the larger power schools have a little more trouble with this phenomenon, but those students likely still represent less that 10% of a team.

I said football players, and I said a fair amount. Oh well, it doesn't matter. One dumbass is one dumbass, but what scares me is that he is a QB. ROFL

Bwana 10-06-2012 11:53 AM

His future.....

http://rlv.zcache.com/like_fries_wit...5env3c_400.jpg

beach tribe 10-06-2012 11:53 AM

Classes for this guy probably ARE pointless.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.