ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Misc Kid Rock...comes out for Romney (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264914)

HonestChieffan 10-09-2012 08:05 PM

Kid Rock...comes out for Romney
 
Im too old to know why this guy is famous but watch enough TV to know he is for whatever reason. He may look a little goofy but it sounds like he has a brain enough to realize he was scammed last time and doesn't see making a dumb mistake twice

http://www.inquisitr.com/357390/kid-...n-rally-video/

BigRedChief 10-09-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 8997153)
Im too old to know why this guy is famous but watch enough TV to know he is for whatever reason. He may look a little goofy but it sounds like he has a brain enough to realize he was scammed last time and doesn't see making a dumb mistake twice

http://www.inquisitr.com/357390/kid-...n-rally-video/

http://wengblanquera.files.wordpress...2/its_over.gif

KChiefer 10-09-2012 08:12 PM

Lemme guess, Rom/Ryan like his music...just not the lyrics.

http://sluttyfringe.files.wordpress....eg?w=300&h=300

LOCOChief 10-09-2012 08:13 PM

Born free is a good tune.

AustinChief 10-09-2012 08:15 PM

Here is his first hit... it's from 1999.. so even an old guy should remember it!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/glb2U6y-GdU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

His more recent stuff is more country, less rap.

HonestChieffan 10-09-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8997192)
Here is his first hit... it's from 1999.. so even an old guy should remember it!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/glb2U6y-GdU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

His more recent stuff is more country, less rap.

Ill have to listen to some. My kid would shit if I had some of the guys stuff on my iPhone. I like his politics though.

La literatura 10-09-2012 08:18 PM

That's a huge score for the Romney-Ryan ticket. Now they just need to get Fred Durst on board and they've pretty much secured the presidency.

KChiefer 10-09-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 8997207)
That's a huge score for the Romney-Ryan ticket. Now they just need to get Fred Durst on board and they've pretty much secured the presidency.

Don't forget KORN and ICP.

La literatura 10-09-2012 08:20 PM

Before "Cowboy" was "Bawitdaba." That was his big hit from the album. His biggest hit of his career, though, was probably the song he sang with Sheryl Crow, "Picture."

HonestChieffan 10-09-2012 08:22 PM

Sheryl had a room named after her at the Beta House at MU. Then they tore the place down and built a new one.

Cool Trivia.

Ebolapox 10-09-2012 08:23 PM

ROFL

AustinChief 10-09-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 8997217)
His biggest hit of his career, though, was probably the song he sang with Sheryl Crow, "Picture."

Picture is a phenomenally good song.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rKFx0MMqb48" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cannibal 10-09-2012 09:43 PM

You can't get much more irrelevant than Kid Rock these days.

AustinChief 10-09-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 8997486)
You can't get much more irrelevant than Kid Rock these days.

His last album (2010) did pretty damn well actually.

Code:

Chart                          Peak
US Billboard 200                5
US Billboard Top Rock Albums        1

New album drops in November, so we'll see if he keeps it up.

KILLER_CLOWN 10-09-2012 09:53 PM

Kid Rock has always sucked, next.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.