ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Elections Obama election staffers have no problem with vote early and vote often. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264958)

jjjayb 10-10-2012 08:01 PM

Obama election staffers have no problem with vote early and vote often.
 
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tBa7SZ8FK-Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q_iJfnbMzI0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mnchiefsguy 10-10-2012 08:44 PM

But we don't need to show ID at the polls, Direckshun said so......

Brainiac 10-11-2012 06:49 AM

If you don't vote at least twice for Obama, you're a racist.

La literatura 10-11-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9000068)
But we don't need to show ID at the polls, Direckshun said so......

Did you watch the videos? Voter ID requirements wouldn't seem to prevent the type of fraud the videos show.

Actually, I think Direckshun and other opponents of voter ID requirements have been more than willing to acknowledge that fraud, although not occurring to a significant degree in-person, can be widespread through absentee and mail-in ballots.

Don't be stupid.

jjjayb 10-11-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9000946)
Did you watch the videos? Voter ID requirements wouldn't seem to prevent the type of fraud the videos show.

Actually, I think Direckshun and other opponents of voter ID requirements have been more than willing to acknowledge that fraud, although not occurring to a significant degree in-person, can be widespread through absentee and mail-in ballots.

Don't be stupid.

But registering by mail does allow illegal voting because no ID is ever required. And do you think these same staffers, who think nothing of voting twice, wouldn't allow someone to register without ID?

La literatura 10-11-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 9000958)
But registering by mail does allow illegal voting because no ID is ever required. And do you think these same staffers, who think nothing of voting twice, wouldn't allow someone to register without ID?

I think you are conflating two different things: 1) voting and 2) registering to vote.

As you just acknowledged, you don't need a photo ID to register to vote. You fill out a form provided by the state and mail it in. You need to write either your driver's license or the last four digits of your SS on the form and swear that you are able to vote.

jjjayb 10-11-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9001023)
I think you are conflating two different things: 1) voting and 2) registering to vote.

As you just acknowledged, you don't need a photo ID to register to vote. You fill out a form provided by the state and mail it in. You need to write either your driver's license or the last four digits of your SS on the form and swear that you are able to vote.

Oh, yes. I swear, I'm eligible to vote! I would never lie about that!

jjjayb 10-11-2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9001023)
I think you are conflating two different things: 1) voting and 2) registering to vote.

As you just acknowledged, you don't need a photo ID to register to vote. You fill out a form provided by the state and mail it in. You need to write either your driver's license or the last four digits of your SS on the form and swear that you are able to vote.

Funny, because here is a copy of the first registration by mail from I found when searching google. It is from Wisconsin.

http://gab.wi.gov/sites/default/file...illa_89481.pdf

Notice anything? Oh, the spot to check for "i don't have a license or ssn.".

La literatura 10-11-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 9001114)
Oh, yes. I swear, I'm eligible to vote! I would never lie about that!

Huh? You're making no sense. Is your problem with mail-in voter registration?

La literatura 10-11-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 9001133)
Funny, because here is a copy of the first registration by mail from I found when searching google. It is from Wisconsin.

http://gab.wi.gov/sites/default/file...illa_89481.pdf

Notice anything? Oh, the spot to check for "i don't have a license or ssn.".

WHAT IS YOUR POINT!?!?

jjjayb 10-11-2012 09:04 AM

Hmm,

Here's Missouri's

http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/regi...te/Jackson.pdf


Same thing. It says if you do not have a drivers license or SSN, leave it blank.

jjjayb 10-11-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9001142)
WHAT IS YOUR POINT!?!?

My point, is that it is VERY easy to fradulently register, then vote. Because there is NO necessity to prove your identity. In these videos, you can clearly see that fraud is not that big of a deal to these paid Obama staffers. Do you REALLY think that the hoopla about requiring ID to vote is about disenfranchment of poor voters? But keep burying your head in the sand.

La literatura 10-11-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 9001154)
Hmm,

Here's Missouri's

http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/regi...te/Jackson.pdf


Same thing. It says if you do not have a drivers license or SSN, leave it blank.

Are you trying to say that if you simply check that box, you will still get registered the same as any other person who does provide their Driver's License/SS?

La literatura 10-11-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 9001158)
My point, is that it is VERY easy to fradulently register, then vote. Because there is NO necessity to prove your identity. In these videos, you can clearly see that fraud is not that big of a deal to these paid Obama staffers. Do you REALLY think that the hoopla about requiring ID to vote is about disenfranchment of poor voters? But keep burying your head in the sand.

Of course it's about disenfranchisement of eligible voters! Ending voter fraud is a pretext for the disenfranchisement of poor, usually minority, voters who tend to vote Democrat.

Registration might be easy to fraud. THAT'S NOT WHAT THE CURRENT LAW REFORM MOVEMENT IS DOING.

jjjayb 10-11-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9001159)
Are you trying to say that if you simply check that box, you will still get registered the same as any other person who does provide their Driver's License/SS?

Yes. Does it say otherwise? You only need to provide proof of residence to register. SSN or Driver's license are NOT required to register. But keep pushing that falsehood.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.