ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Food for thought - A, B, C, or D? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264999)

God of Thunder 10-11-2012 05:27 PM

Food for thought - A, B, C, or D?
 
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...y101/Nbv1H.jpg

Detoxing 10-11-2012 05:31 PM

There's a Cassel/Pioli joke to be had here somewhere....

DrunkBassGuitar 10-11-2012 05:35 PM

Impossible to answer. i.e. no solution

Psyko Tek 10-11-2012 05:36 PM

e) none of the above
the chances are 33% because 2 of the answers are the same

n00b fail

LiL stumppy 10-11-2012 05:37 PM

50 percent

Bacon Cheeseburger 10-11-2012 05:37 PM

Welp, I'm already confused. That's enough math for one ****ing day.

bevischief 10-11-2012 05:37 PM

WTF?

cyborgtable 10-11-2012 05:40 PM

B) 50

DrunkBassGuitar 10-11-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9002920)
B) 50

I originally thought B.

But think of it like this:

Because there's 2 25% answers (which doesn't make sense and makes it a trick question) you have a 2 in 4 chance of picking 25%, so you want to pick 50%, but if the answer was 50%, then you would only have a 25% chance of randomly picking answer B. If there weren't two correct answers, then 25% would be right. But there aren't, so 25% is wrong. It's a trick question.

Bane 10-11-2012 05:47 PM

Yes

FAX 10-11-2012 05:47 PM

Hmmm ... Where are the Tampa Bay fans? This requires a genius of the gridiron ...

But, I'm going to say 0% chance you can get it right the first time.

FAX

lewdog 10-11-2012 05:51 PM

I was always told that when you didn't know the answer to a multiple choice test, to always guess C because you have a higher chance of being right for some reason.

bench_cassel 10-11-2012 05:52 PM

where the "none of the above" choice you dumb mother****er

FAX 10-11-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9002974)
I was always told that when you didn't know the answer to a multiple choice test, to always guess C because you have a higher chance of being right for some reason.

I heard that, too.

Doesn't work.

That myth was started by the guy responsible for all the C answers.

FAX

Bump 10-11-2012 05:55 PM

break it down

50% chance of picking 25%
25% chance of picking 50%
25% chance of picking 60%

so to me, none of the answers can be correct. It can't be 25% and now since there are 3 possible correct answers, it can't be 50% and it sure as hell ain't 60%.

So I'm saying there is not a correct answer for this question.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.