ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Rumor - Pioli offered two year extension (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265089)

chiefzilla1501 10-14-2012 10:11 AM

Rumor - Pioli offered two year extension
 
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ja...on-yet-to-sign

Offered 2-year extension. Rumored to have been offered earlier in the season.
Yet to sign

Chocolate Hog 10-14-2012 10:14 AM

ROFL

PRIEST 10-14-2012 10:14 AM

Wow , wish I could get paid that kinda jack for doing a job I totally suck balls at ;)

Gonzo 10-14-2012 10:14 AM

LMAO

How awesome would it be if he told CHunt to take a flying ****?

Setsuna 10-14-2012 10:14 AM

Le sigh.

mcaj22 10-14-2012 10:15 AM

just saw this.

Clark PLEASE PULL THIS OFFER PLEASE

this stubborn bastard rejected it at the start of the season because he thought what? He was actually going to have a good year and get what he wanted?!? HAHAHAH

TribalElder 10-14-2012 10:16 AM

Damn I want to post pics. ****ing newbie status damnit!

qabbaan 10-14-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Pioli has yet to sign the deal, the source indicated, with the buyout language in the contract one of the primary reasons why an agreement has yet to be struck
Sign of hope...?

OnTheWarpath58 10-14-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Pioli has yet to sign the deal, the source indicated, with the buyout language in the contract one of the primary reasons why an agreement has yet to be struck.
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but this would lead me to believe that Clark is looking for a way to lessen the financial responsibility before firing Pioli.

the Talking Can 10-14-2012 10:17 AM

clark hunt is a ****ing loser

notorious 10-14-2012 10:17 AM

Great, this means I can burn down a customer's house, lie about it, and tell them to go **** themselves.

After all of that, they will hire me to install a floor in their new addition to the rubble.


INSANE!!!!!

chiefzilla1501 10-14-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9009950)
just saw this.

Clark PLEASE PULL THIS OFFER PLEASE

this stubborn bastard rejected it at the start of the season because he thought what? He was actually going to have a good year and get what he wanted?!? HAHAHAH

Man... I am really, really trying hard to find a positive out of this shitty situation. The best positive I can find out of this shitty situation is that if Hunt was ever considering firing Pioli, he'd have to do it right away.

Bacon Cheeseburger 10-14-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9009960)
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but this would lead me to believe that Clark is looking for a way to lessen the financial responsibility before firing Pioli.

Why would an extension even be open for negotiation if he wants to fire him?

chiefzilla1501 10-14-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9009960)
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but this would lead me to believe that Clark is looking for a way to lessen the financial responsibility before firing Pioli.

Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

qabbaan 10-14-2012 10:19 AM

Clark, with the money you save by firing Pioli, you can buy a brand new hair helmet.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.