ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Elections MSNBC's Undecided Voter Panel Swayed by Romney (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265290)

petegz28 10-17-2012 09:48 AM

MSNBC's Undecided Voter Panel Swayed by Romney
 
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ey_654728.html

ROYC75 10-17-2012 10:20 AM

That went well for MSNBC.

The Rick 10-17-2012 10:27 AM

They were obviously plants. :p

Direckshun 10-17-2012 10:35 AM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/pictu...pictureid=1214

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/pictu...pictureid=1118

RINGLEADER 10-17-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9023691)

I watched the video -- out of eight people 1 said they were for Obama and 1 said they were for Romney. I think Romney has done a good job of not seeming "unacceptable," which is probably a blow to the president's strategy, and getting anyone to say nice things about Romney on MSNBC is quite a feat, but it was split 50/50. Just like the other polls I've seen that asked if the second debate made you more likely to go one way or the other...

jjjayb 10-17-2012 04:08 PM

Wow. Do you do ANYTHING here besides 1. Hit and run with cut and paste articles and 2. Deflect the content of stories you don't like by griping about what websites they are reported on?

petegz28 10-17-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 9025294)
Wow. Do you do ANYTHING here besides 1. Hit and run with cut and paste articles and 2. Deflect the content of stories you don't like by griping about what websites they are reported on?

Little does Wee-Wee, A.K.A., Direckshun, know that I didn't get this off of Drudge. I heard about it on the radio on the way to work and went to the Weekly Standard directly.

Direckshun 10-17-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 9025294)
Wow. Do you do ANYTHING here besides 1. Hit and run with cut and paste articles and 2. Deflect the content of stories you don't like by griping about what websites they are reported on?

What did you think of orange constantly copying and pasting from HuffPo?

Exhausting, was it not?

Now -- imagine that's where he got all his news from.

My entire thing is that Pete has immersed himself in rightwing media, predominantly Drudge. And this has had two consequences:
  • He has become a rightwing demagogue as a result.
  • He's become really misinformed as a result.
Take this article, for instance, which a GOP-sponsored outlet, linked by the GOP-sponsored Drudge, claims that a singular MSNBC panel was swayed.

When in reality:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9025112)
I watched the video -- out of eight people 1 said they were for Obama and 1 said they were for Romney.

So long as Pete is going to blindly swallow the bullshit the conservative media feeds him, I'm going to expose him as the puppet he is.

qabbaan 10-17-2012 05:44 PM

Crying about where a link came from in a clear attempt to distract from discussion of the content is the lowest form of pantywaste debate you could codify here

BucEyedPea 10-17-2012 05:45 PM

I hope so but it's hard to rely on the Weekly Slandered—the premier magazine of Trotskyite Bill Kristol.

qabbaan 10-17-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9025789)
So long as Pete is going to blindly swallow the bullshit the conservative media feeds him, I'm going to expose him as the puppet he is.

You're going to educate us on who is a shill around here eh ROFL

Saul Good 10-17-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9025789)
What did you think of orange constantly copying and pasting from HuffPo?

Exhausting, was it not?

Now -- imagine that's where he got all his news from.

My entire thing is that Pete has immersed himself in rightwing media, predominantly Drudge. And this has had two consequences:
  • He has become a rightwing demagogue as a result.
  • He's become really misinformed as a result.
Take this article, for instance, which a GOP-sponsored outlet, linked by the GOP-sponsored Drudge, claims that a singular MSNBC panel was swayed.

When in reality:



So long as Pete is going to blindly swallow the bullshit the conservative media feeds him, I'm going to expose him as the puppet he is.

Do you feel like you're adding anything with those posts? It just makes me take you less seriously and less likely to give you the benefit of the doubt when you post something that will take some effort to sift through.

I'll read through a long post/article from a poster who has consistently worthwhile takes. Nobody falls in and out of that category more than you.

BucEyedPea 10-17-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qabbaan (Post 9025798)
Crying about where a link came from in a clear attempt to distract from discussion of the content is the lowest form of pantywaste debate you could codify here

You've done it. Oh, btw, it's pantywaist.

qabbaan 10-17-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 9025877)
You've done it. Oh, btw, it's pantywaist.

No, the term is a comparison to stains and biological residue.

Direckshun 10-17-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Too (Post 9025870)
Do you feel like you're adding anything with those posts?

Adding anything? Sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Too (Post 9025870)
It just makes me take you less seriously and less likely to give you the benefit of the doubt when you post something that will take some effort to sift through.

I'll read through a long post/article from a poster who has consistently worthwhile takes. Nobody falls in and out of that category more than you.

Alrighty then.

So what would you prefer to see from my posting in this forum?

I assume heckling pete's bullshit is off the table for you.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.