ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   General Politics Gloria Allread Getting Ready To Release Romney Info? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265361)

RINGLEADER 10-18-2012 12:26 PM

Gloria Allread Getting Ready To Release Romney Info?

I predict binders full of women...

blaise 10-18-2012 12:28 PM

Can she die soon?

cosmo20002 10-18-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9028174)
Gloria Allread Getting Ready To Release Romney Info?

Are you just asking random questions or is there something that actually prompted you to make such an odd inquiry?

RINGLEADER 10-23-2012 03:42 PM

Looks like RadarOnline is on the case...

Famed civil rights attorney Gloria Allred will be in a Boston area courtroom Wednesday in an attempt to unseal the sworn testimony given by Republican Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, in a prior court case, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"The Boston Globe is headed to court tomorrow morning for an emergency hearing in an attempt to obtain a court order to unseal the sworn testimony given by Mitt Romney in a prior court case and to lift a gag order so that the parties can speak about Romney. Gloria Allred will be in court representing one of the parties in the case," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

The emergency hearing will take place at the Norfolk Probate & Family Court in Canton, Massachusetts, and Justice Jennifer Ulwick will oversee the proceedings which will begin at 9 a.m. EST.

As previously reported, Drudge Report founder and respected politico, Matt Drudge, tweeted Thursday: "Here she comes. Hearing Gloria Allred out there again, about to make a move. After all, it's her time of the campaign. Team O at the ready!!"

Allred, an outspoken supporter of President Barack Obama refused to confirm, or deny, Drudge's prediction, telling RadarOnline.com: "I have no comment at this time about Mr. Drudge's Tweet. I don't discuss meetings with potential clients."

President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney are locked in a dead heat according to most polls.

RINGLEADER 10-23-2012 03:43 PM

Reminds me of when Obama got another competitor's divorce papers unsealed on the eve of an election...

Thankfully, there's nothing really important at stake this time...

BigRedChief 10-23-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9043477)
Looks like RadarOnline is on the case...

Famed civil rights attorney Gloria Allred will be in a Boston area courtroom Wednesday in an attempt to unseal the sworn testimony given by Republican Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, in a prior court case, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"The Boston Globe is headed to court tomorrow morning for an emergency hearing in an attempt to obtain a court order to unseal the sworn testimony given by Mitt Romney in a prior court case and to lift a gag order so that the parties can speak about Romney. Gloria Allred will be in court representing one of the parties in the case," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

The emergency hearing will take place at the Norfolk Probate & Family Court in Canton, Massachusetts, and Justice Jennifer Ulwick will oversee the proceedings which will begin at 9 a.m. EST.

As previously reported, Drudge Report founder and respected politico, Matt Drudge, tweeted Thursday: "Here she comes. Hearing Gloria Allred out there again, about to make a move. After all, it's her time of the campaign. Team O at the ready!!"

Allred, an outspoken supporter of President Barack Obama refused to confirm, or deny, Drudge's prediction, telling RadarOnline.com: "I have no comment at this time about Mr. Drudge's Tweet. I don't discuss meetings with potential clients."

President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney are locked in a dead heat according to most polls.

It will be a yawner just like the annonymus info did.

LiveSteam 10-23-2012 04:06 PM

I KNEW IT! Mitt has 3 wives. 1 in the USA, 1 in in the Cayman Island's & 1 in china.

BigRedChief 10-23-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9043528)
I KNEW IT! Mitt has 3 wives. 1 in the USA, 1 in in the Cayman Island's & 1 in china.

no wonder he's got money in all those places. Ya never know when you will need cash for some concubines.

Chiefshrink 10-23-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9043482)
Reminds me of when Obama got another competitor's divorce papers unsealed on the eve of an election...

Thankfully, there's nothing really important at stake this time...

Yep. And Donald Trump will release supposed 'divorce papers' of Moochell and Barry.

Chiefshrink 10-23-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Lucky guy:p

mnchiefsguy 10-23-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

If he had three wives, he would be in the 47%....who can afford three wives nowdays? LMAO

Comrade Crapski 10-23-2012 10:26 PM

Alred is a scumbag so it makes sense she's in Barry's corner.

ROYC75 10-23-2012 10:31 PM

ROFL

This embarrassment of an election can not get over quick enough. The sad part is what are we left with ?

Cave Johnson 10-24-2012 09:13 AM

So he helped the Staples founder dick his wife over in a divorce? Sounds about right.

Quote:

According to TMZ's sources, Romney told the court that Staples — a company Bain Capital had invested in early on — was "overvalued," and referred to Stemberg as a "dreamer."

From TMZ:

Partly as a result of Romney's testimony, Maureen got relatively little in the divorce, but we're told just weeks after the divorce ended, Romney and Tom went to Goldman Sachs and cashed in THEIR stock for a fortune. Short story — Romney allegedly lied to help his friend and screw the friend's wife over.
http://gawker.com/5954461/gloria-all...ife-in-divorce

blaise 10-24-2012 09:15 AM

How desperate.