ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Int'l Issues Foreign Policy Tonight ! Will Bob Schieffer be able to protect Barry ?? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265512)

Chiefshrink 10-22-2012 08:48 AM

Foreign Policy Tonight ! Will Bob Schieffer be able to protect Barry ??

What is your take on how Obama will deflect his FP debacles? If you are Romney what is your choice of FP ammo because you have plenty of fire power( F&F, Flexibility comment caught on a hot mike to Russian leader, Syrian engagement, Libyan cluster****) etc.....????? Fill in more that I missed.

La literatura 10-22-2012 09:01 AM

This is the one area where Romney can't lecture Obama, because Romney has zero foreign policy experience and little knowledge relative to alert legislators on foreign policy committees and diplomats.

theelusiveeightrop 10-22-2012 09:06 AM

I would like to go medieval on Schieffer's ass. Blowtorches and pliers. If a bigger douche "journalist" exists, I have yet to find him /her. Candy " You gonna finish that" Crowley is close.

ROYC75 10-22-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9038034)
This is the one area where Romney can't lecture Obama, because Romney has zero foreign policy experience and little knowledge relative to alert legislators on foreign policy committees and diplomats.

But there is a lot of explaining for Obama to do if Romney questions him correctly.

ATST, Romney has to be careful to comment on something he has no experience on.

Should be an interesting debate.

ROYC75 10-22-2012 09:09 AM

Doubt that Bob can leave his liberal butt at home, we'll see.

La literatura 10-22-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 9038054)
But there is a lot of explaining for Obama to do if Romney questions him correctly.

ATST, Romney has to be careful to comment on something he has no experience on.

Should be an interesting debate.

I think if Romney avoids talking about what he believes and thinks, and focuses all of his energy on foreign policy problems of the past four years, he will look great.

ROYC75 10-22-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9038062)
I think if Romney avoids talking about what he believes and thinks, and focuses all of his energy on foreign policy problems of the past four years, he will look great.

Agreed, just attack on what has happened. Obama can't question Romney on other that what he would have done, softball pitches for Romney since it's after the fact.

Obama has a very tough task tonight. He pulls this off well somehow and he most likely wins the election.

Chiefshrink 10-22-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9038049)
I would like to go medieval on Schieffer's ass. Blowtorches and pliers. If a bigger douche "journalist" exists, I have yet to find him /her. Candy " You gonna finish that" Crowley is close.

No sh**!:rolleyes:

King_Chief_Fan 10-22-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

man you have a point....seems like we have tried this no experience thing now for 4 years and we know where that got us.

Chiefshrink 10-22-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Horsesh**! Sit back and :popcorn: and watch the lecturing on what Obama should have done.

Obama not only had no private sector experience he had no FP experience either in 08. How did that work out ???

Oh yeah it worked out for Obama because the press refused to vet this guy not only on his personal life but never vetted him for his justification of handling the biggest economy and foreign influence in the world. The Marxist Media just turned their heads and pulled a Sgt Shultz routine, "We See Nothing" !

Chiefshrink 10-22-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9039293)
man you have a point....seems like we have tried this no experience thing now for 4 years and we know where that got us.

:thumb:

HonestChieffan 10-22-2012 02:51 PM

I fully expect Romney to take Obama to school. FP requires leadership and that is a key failing in obamas set of skills. He doesn't and as far as we can tell, he can't.

All Obam can point to is the killing of BinLaden...done after the CIA and intel folks did their job(not a FP issue) and after the military created a plan and had the best shot at success...and the O had to say yes or no....ok good on him.

Post that its all downhill. He has managed to alienate or allies, sell us out to our non allies (not enemies but clearly not supporters) and has had a solid two weeks of a colossal cluster**** that got people killed while he was fundraising and spinning a false narrative.

Obama has no plan for the future except more of the same and Mitt will ream him with that. Obama can't make a spin move and change direction or whatever is left of respect overseas for him will go into the shitter.

Obama is a man in a corner. And the bright lights will show again what a weak and incapable president he is.

BigRedChief 10-22-2012 02:55 PM

Nice circle jerk going on in here. I hope Romeny is as over confident as you guys.

vailpass 10-22-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9039323)
Nice circle jerk going on in here. I hope Romeny is as over confident as you guys.

Thank you BigRedShill

HonestChieffan 10-22-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9039323)

well we know Obama is incompetent and an ego maniac so we know he thinks he has it in the bag. And with the great coaching he has had....how can he lose?......