ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Icing on the cake would be Kyle Orton starting and doing well for Dallas (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265906)

Death2CasselFans 10-30-2012 02:00 AM

Icing on the cake would be Kyle Orton starting and doing well for Dallas

Fans in Dallas are calling for Orton to start. Hopefully Romo keeps losing in "Casselisque" manner (through turnovers and dumb plays).

Anyways, the main reason I want Orton to play and do well is to embarrass Pioli for not resigning him.

SPchief 10-30-2012 02:05 AM

You are really a dumb mother ****er

Phobia 10-30-2012 02:10 AM

I'm reasonably certain there is enough compelling evidence against Pioli at this juncture. Orton wasn't the answer any more than Romeo was the answer.

Rasputin 10-30-2012 02:13 AM

I get that Orton is better than Cassell but for the life of me why in the **** would we want him as a Chief? Much like Romo he has the tendency to throw to the wrong team. So it's just going be moot if they do go with Orton.

Can we not just accept other teams trash and pick our own QBotf from the draft? Can the "true fans" grasp that idea for a change? Why do we do this to ourselves?

I can give a **** less about Kyle ****ing Orton honestly. Can we move on? We suck with Cassell. We lost to the Raiders last year with Orton after we beat the Packers. We only could score one touchdown against the Broncos our last game and that was a McCluster run. Orton has trouble finding the endzone that was the knock on him in Denver ask the donkie fans. I hate Cassell but a shit sandwich with cheese is still a shit sandwich.

TEX 10-30-2012 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9064865)
I'm reasonably certain there is enough compelling evidence against Pioli at this juncture. Orton wasn't the answer any more than Romeo was the answer.

I disagree. He was certainly more of an answer. Maybe not the perminent ansswer, but the best stop - gap option at the time.

007 10-30-2012 02:25 AM

Dallas is dumb. Welcome to the club.

Phobia 10-30-2012 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9064871)
I disagree. He was certainly more of an answer. Maybe not the perminent ansswer, but the best stop - gap option at the time.

You think any Chiefs fan wants another stop-gap, some other team's discards, another multiple-stop failure behind center at any point now or in the near future? Fifty years... the Chiefs have NEVER, not once, ever developed their own QB successfully.

Rasputin 10-30-2012 03:10 AM

I remember a game at Infested field. Kyle Orton was the broncos QB. DJ picked him off twice and they went for TDs. That was awesome!. Cheers Kyle Orton.

Insert Kyle Orton Jack Daniels gif

R8RFAN 10-30-2012 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9064864)
You are really a dumb mother ****er

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

htismaqe 10-30-2012 05:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9064881)
I remember a game at Infested field. Kyle Orton was the broncos QB. DJ picked him off twice and they went for TDs. That was awesome!. Cheers Kyle Orton.

Insert Kyle Orton Jack Daniels gif

So lazy. 15 seconds and a Google search. :D

htismaqe 10-30-2012 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9064875)
You think any Chiefs fan wants another stop-gap, some other team's discards, another multiple-stop failure behind center at any point now or in the near future? Fifty years... the Chiefs have NEVER, not once, ever developed their own QB successfully.

:clap::clap::clap:

The fascination with Kyle ****ing Orton is just further evidence how far this fanbase has fallen.

CoMoChief 10-30-2012 05:43 AM

Orton > Cassel > Quinn

Problem is? All 3 suck.

KC needs to draft their own 1st rd franchise QB....that's what this league has moved to.

Move along.

Bugeater 10-30-2012 05:46 AM

Cool, I hope Orton gets the starting gig and loses lots of games for them.

007 10-30-2012 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9064912)
Orton > Cassel > Quinn

Problem is? All 3 suck.

KC needs to draft their own 1st rd franchise QB....that's what this league has moved to.

Move along.

Time for Blackledge 2.0 :evil:

Rasputin 10-30-2012 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9064909)
So lazy. 15 seconds and a Google search. :D

Yes was lazy LMAO but you got the wrong one. This is it.

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/r.../KyleOrton.gif