ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Elections We've heard it all before (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265975)

Brainiac 10-31-2012 09:17 AM

We've heard it all before
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZgQhnNRSuw

This great ad shows how empty Obama's promises were four years ago, and how he's making the exact same promises today.

It makes you wonder exactly what Obama DID accomplish in his four years as President. Well, other than adding trillions of dollars to the debt, screwing up health care, conducting the Middle East Apology Tour, telling the SEALs to "stand down" when they could have saved the four people who died in Libya, and then trying to cover it all up with a bogus story about a YouTube video.

That's what you get when you elect a community organizer to be President.

patteeu 10-31-2012 09:34 AM

He's the Romeo Crennel of the country. It's clear that he's not up to the job and he and his entire leadership team need to be replaced.

La literatura 10-31-2012 09:38 AM

I really appreciate his consistency.

La literatura 10-31-2012 09:41 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wKsoXHYICqU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

durtyrute 10-31-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9068221)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZgQhnNRSuw

This great ad shows how empty Obama's promises were four years ago, and how he's making the exact same promises today.

It makes you wonder exactly what Obama DID accomplish in his four years as President. Well, other than adding trillions of dollars to the debt, screwing up health care, conducting the Middle East Apology Tour, telling the SEALs to "stand down" when they could have saved the four people who died in Libya, and then trying to cover it all up with a bogus story about a YouTube video.

That's what you get when you elect a community organizer to be President.

It's the same with all of them, not just Obama.

Saul Good 10-31-2012 12:46 PM

That's a remarkably well-done ad.

Brainiac 10-31-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9068813)
It's the same with all of them, not just Obama.

That's not true.

aturnis 10-31-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9069730)
That's not true.

It's more true of a guy like Romney whose stance changes to cater to the crowd he's speaking to.

Fact is, Obama has faced more opposition in Washington than any president in the history of the United States.

patteeu 10-31-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9069782)
Fact is, Obama has faced more opposition in Washington than any president in the history of the United States.

I'd say that Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfieldk, William McKinley, and John F. Kennedy might disagree with that assessment. But be that as it may, opposition is what you get when you push an incredibly unpopular agenda.

RNR 10-31-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9069867)
I'd say that Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfieldk, William McKinley, and John F. Kennedy might disagree with that assessment. But be that as it may, opposition is what you get when you push an incredibly unpopular agenda.

He had no opposition for a couple years and did not do shit but his fans continue to paint this failure as a victim~


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.