ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Elections Politify.com see how you would make out financially with Obama and Romney's plans. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266043)

BigRedChief 11-01-2012 08:57 PM

Politify.com see how you would make out financially with Obama and Romney's plans.
 
Some fun to play with.

See how you would make out under Obama's and Romneys plan.
https://www.politify.com/election/personal

How your community would make out. Discover the best candidate for your community,

National stuff. No idea how reliable the site is or vouch for it. Something to click on at halftime.

patteeu 11-01-2012 09:10 PM

Does it take into account a much improved economy under Romney? Or is it strictly an exercise in redistribution levels assuming a static economy?

Dallas Chief 11-01-2012 10:34 PM

Berkeley.

ClevelandBronco 11-01-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9073883)
Does it take into account a much improved economy under Romney? Or is it strictly an exercise in redistribution levels assuming a static economy?

It doesn't allow me to enter my income under Romney as being higher than my income under Obama. That's all I need to know to know that there's no point in finishing the exercise.

htismaqe 11-02-2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9075752)
It doesn't allow me to enter my income under Romney as being higher than my income under Obama. That's all I need to know to know that there's no point in finishing the exercise.

It's worthless. For giggles, start at about $10K of annual income and then start incrementing it.

The point of the tool is to show you that if you make less than $100K a year, you should vote for Obama.

blaise 11-02-2012 08:10 AM

Romney never said to eliminate FEMA, did he BRC?

BWillie 11-02-2012 10:41 PM

Looks like im voting for romney or amy candidate that will eliminate taxes on gambling earnings. I wish I could live in the UK...no taxes on that

BigRedChief 11-02-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 9078802)
Looks like im voting for romney or amy candidate that will eliminate taxes on gambling earnings. I wish I could live in the UK...no taxes on that

Thats your #1 cause, your decider, eliminate taxes on gambling earnings?

listopencil 11-02-2012 11:51 PM

Sweet, I make out like a bandit no matter who wins. Now I can just vote on the issues that matter to me like I had planned.

BWillie 11-03-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9078842)
Thats your #1 cause, your decider, eliminate taxes on gambling earnings?

Yes. One of the small reasons I am for Gary Johnson and Ron Paul.

Hoover 11-03-2012 02:28 PM

Thanks Mitt!

Hoover 11-03-2012 02:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
...


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.