ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Elections Who is going to win on Tuesday for President? And Why? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266161)

Trivers 11-04-2012 06:09 PM

Who is going to win on Tuesday for President? And Why?

This is a private poll. It is up to you share whom you voted for, or intend to vote for.

Canofbier 11-04-2012 06:15 PM

At this point, I think that most people agree that Obama is the frontrunner. Some have argued that the polling methods have been inappropriately biased, but I'm inclined to think that the majority of polls that have President ahead in electoral votes are more accurate than the few that don't. As for why Obama is the current favorite (or why one may not believe that he is), I'm sure there are a number of other threads in this very forum that discuss that topic, either directly or indirectly.

patteeu 11-04-2012 06:22 PM

My vote in this poll is based on confidence that people will reject a guy who is like Jimmy Carter II with the divisiveness of Al Sharpton mixed in in favor of a man with exemplary executive skills who is far more likely to be able to bring this country back together. I'm not going to disclose who I voted for though.

Brock 11-04-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9083859)
My vote in this poll is based on confidence that people will reject a guy who is like Jimmy Carter II with the divisiveness of Al Sharpton mixed in in favor of a man with exemplary executive skills who is far more likely to be able to bring this country back together. I'm not going to disclose who I voted for though.

LMAO

Saul Good 11-04-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

My vote is based on lack of said confidence. I voted Obama.

BigRedChief 11-04-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Too (Post 9083870)
My vote is based on lack of said confidence. I voted Obama.

The Republicans should have control of the senate, the congress and the Presidency in January. The R's did this to themselves, not the Dem's putting forth great candidates or a plan.

The_Grand_Illusion 11-04-2012 06:31 PM

Anybody but Obama, he's been a disaster for this country. I do feel a little better about Romney since the debates though enough to give him a chance.

TGI

J Diddy 11-04-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

You wrote in W didn't you?

BucEyedPea 11-04-2012 06:36 PM

I don't know who is gonna win...but I do know either way America will lose.

Radar Chief 11-04-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9083922)

Patt is more of a Cheney guy.

patteeu 11-04-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9083922)

I made my descriptions intentionally vague to mask my vote.

Trivers 11-04-2012 06:45 PM

I feel like I had to choose between Al Gore and John Kerry. Both suck compared to Clinton or Reagan.

Romney..while holding my nose.

tredadda 11-04-2012 07:02 PM

Romney's gonna win. Why? Because the Redskins lost.

LiveSteam 11-04-2012 07:07 PM

Its all about getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar

DrunkBassGuitar 11-04-2012 07:10 PM

Obama will win because Romney is the Republican's John Kerry.