ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Elections For visual learners: Why Obama has Romney by the nutsack (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266169)

SNR 11-04-2012 08:52 PM

For visual learners: Why Obama has Romney by the nutsack

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ite-house.html

Yeah, this is a bit of a repost. Suck my balls. This point hasn't been made in this visual way yet, which is kind of cool and really demonstrates well how screwed Romney is.

The reason why Obama has him cornered is thus: Assume Obama takes Ohio and Wisconsin (which are likely Obama states at this point). Look at the number of ways Romney can win now. Just one. That's it.

Screw voter turnout, screw all that other garbage. Just one. He has to clean sweep all of those states to win. And while I have no doubt he'll take Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, and even Colorado, those other states don't look very good for him. Nevada is pretty much a lost cause, and I think Iowa isn't going to fall his way either.

He's just out of options. That's his problem. There are very few ways he can pull this off where he doesn't depend on one or both of Wisconsin and Ohio.

BigRedChief 11-04-2012 09:54 PM

There is a late break for Obama underway in Florida. If somehow someway Obama pulls this off, it's gave over by 8:00pm.

nstygma 11-04-2012 10:00 PM

5 paths to a tie!!
i would like that outcome

BigMeatballDave 11-05-2012 01:33 AM

Cool.

Enjoy the 20+ billion in deficit in 4 yrs.

SNR, I am disappoint.

With all you football expertise, you're gonna pull for Barry?

:)

SNR 11-05-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9085425)
Cool.

Enjoy the 20+ billion in deficit in 4 yrs.

SNR, I am disappoint.

With all you football expertise, you're gonna pull for Fece?

:)

I'm pulling for a meteor to **** up everything and put the 37th in command into power.

If somebody held a gun to my head and told me I had to vote for either Obama or Romney, I would vote Romney. But since that's not going to happen, I will be voting for Gary Johnson this time around.

Pawnmower 11-05-2012 02:14 AM

Whats the late break?

Comrade Crapski 11-05-2012 02:22 AM

Of the three largest battleground states, Mr. Obama has the largest lead in Ohio partly because of a strong local economy and the auto industry bailout. If he loses here, it's likely he will trail in Florida and North Carolina too. Losing all three leaves him with only 14 ways to win.

:spock:

Enjoy the circle jerk, moonbats. The hourglass is almost out of sand for that communist POS.

Pawnmower 11-05-2012 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom.Jay61 (Post 9085448)
Of the three largest battleground states, Mr. Obama has the largest lead in Ohio partly because of a strong local economy and the auto industry bailout. If he loses here, it's likely he will trail in Florida and North Carolina too. Losing all three leaves him with only 14 ways to win.

:spock:

Enjoy the circle jerk, moonbats. The hourglass is almost out of sand for that communist POS.

You are getting my dick hard.

If you're wrong, I will not be kind to you.

BigMeatballDave 11-05-2012 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9085435)
I'm pulling for a meteor to **** up everything and put the 37th in command into power.

If somebody held a gun to my head and told me I had to vote for either Obama or Romney, I would vote Romney. But since that's not going to happen, I will be voting for Gary Johnson this time around.

Ah! Okay, I retract my 'disappoint'.

Chiefshrink 11-05-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9085098)
There is a late break for Obama underway in Florida. If somehow someway Obama pulls this off, it's gave over by 8:00pm.

Based on what ? Polls ??? ROFL

Chiefshrink 11-05-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9085435)
But since that's not going to happen, I will be voting for Gary Johnson this time around.

And you just voted for Obama indirectly helping him which shows you are a young naive ideologue who doesn't get it.:rolleyes: Nothing personal here.

Just hold your nose and vote for Mittens if you are wise.:hmmm:

BucEyedPea 11-05-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

I am not seeing that....but the opposite. Whatever happens though, spending happens in the House and that will remain Republican. It's just bad for Obamacare but Florida has an amendment where we can opt out. That is the only thing Mitt has going for him ( only on a 50/50 basis though) besides understanding market principles better than Obama. His advisors are salivating for war though...I think that's what's hurting him with the naive who think it won't happen under Obama either.

Mr. Kotter 11-05-2012 07:55 AM

Quote:

Yep. Same for Virginia. The give-away is Romney throwing a hail Mary in PA....hoping to undo losing FL or VA.

mikey23545 11-05-2012 07:58 AM

This shit is hilarious...LMAO

It will not even be close. Obama is finished.

SNR 11-05-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9085621)
And you just voted for Obama indirectly helping him which shows you are a young naive ideologue who doesn't get it.:rolleyes: Nothing personal here.

Just hold your nose and vote for Mittens if you are wise.:hmmm:

My state is going for Obama, dumbass. My vote doesn't matter and even if it did, I'm in a district where Romney has no shot at all. He'll lose by 30+ in Dane County.

Just shut the **** up and put the talking points away.