ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   General Politics Summary of Election Bets? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266197)

Amnorix 11-05-2012 01:31 PM

Summary of Election Bets?
 
So....I'd like to aggregate the election bets, for the record, just to find out what will (supposedly) happen. Maybe others have some kind of master spreadsheet to track all this, but it seems there are far more bets floating around out there than I know about at least. I understand that at least a few people will disappear, assuming all bets are honored.

So if you know of a bet that hinges on some election result, please post it as a public service to the rest of us. Thanks in advance.

A Salt Weapon 11-05-2012 01:37 PM

If obama wins: the country goes to shit
If Romney wins: the country goes to shit slower

Either way the losers are the American people.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Kotter 11-05-2012 01:38 PM

GREAT idea. Heh.

cosmo20002 11-05-2012 01:40 PM

I'll bet we don't hear from anyone owning up to their prediction that Obama would cancel tomorrow's election. Double down for 2016?

I know that's not the bet you meant, but I just like bringing it up.

BucEyedPea 11-05-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon (Post 9086662)
If obama wins: the country goes to shit
If Romney wins: the country goes to shit slower

Either way the losers are the American people.
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree.

patteeu 11-05-2012 02:02 PM

Here are the three I know of. I don't like any of them.

Chiefshrink (aka Sportsshrink) vs. Direckshun - If Romney wins, Direckshun leaves DC forever. If Obama wins, Chiefshrink leaves DC forever.

Chiefshrink (aka Sportsshrink) vs Literature - If Romney wins, Literature leaves DC forever. If Obama wins, Chiefshrink leaves DC forever.

LVNHACK vs Direckshun - If Romney wins, Direckshun leaves Chiefsplanet for a year. If Obama wins, LVNHACK leaves ChiefsPlanet for a year.

BucEyedPea 11-05-2012 02:03 PM

LOL

vailpass 11-05-2012 02:03 PM

Gaymo

Mr. Kotter 11-05-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9086910)
Here are the three I know of. I don't like any of them.

Chiefshrink (aka Sportsshrink) vs. Direckshun - If Romney wins, Direckshun leaves DC forever. If Obama wins, Chiefshrink leaves DC forever.

Chiefshrink (aka Sportsshrink) vs Literature - If Romney wins, Literature leaves DC forever. If Obama wins, Chiefshrink leaves DC forever.

LVNHACK vs Direckshun - If Romney wins, Direckshun leaves Chiefsplanet for a year. If Obama wins, LVNHACK leaves ChiefsPlanet for a year.

Bye-bye Sportsshrink. Too bad though, for LVNHACK...good dude, aside from his politics.

cosmo20002 11-05-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9086910)
Here are the three I know of. I don't like any of them.

Chiefshrink (aka Sportsshrink) vs. Direckshun - If Romney wins, Direckshun leaves DC forever. If Obama wins, Chiefshrink leaves DC forever.

Chiefshrink (aka Sportsshrink) vs Literature - If Romney wins, Literature leaves DC forever. If Obama wins, Chiefshrink leaves DC forever.

LVNHACK vs Direckshun - If Romney wins, Direckshun leaves Chiefsplanet for a year. If Obama wins, LVNHACK leaves ChiefsPlanet for a year.

Seems like if you bet one person on leaving, there isn't really much risk in making the same bet multiple times.

alpha_omega 11-05-2012 02:13 PM

Gambling is bad.

CoMoChief 11-05-2012 02:15 PM

Theyre already paying out over in Italy that Obama wins this election.

Donger 11-05-2012 02:15 PM

So, if Romney wins, we don't get to rub their noses in it?

cosmo20002 11-05-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9087000)
Theyre already paying out over in Italy that Obama wins this election.

Wherever you got that info should probably be ignored in the future as a source for news.

Amnorix 11-05-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9087008)
Wherever you got that info should probably be ignored in the future as a source for news.


Actually, you're going one step too far. It's CoMo himself that YOU should ignore. He's the same guy that doesn't believe we whacked bin Laden.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.