ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Economics How will Obama make the country worse in 4 years? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266344)

Count Zarth 11-07-2012 11:14 PM

How will Obama make the country worse in 4 years?

Just wondering since everyone seems to think the world is ending now that he is Prez again.

Direckshun 11-07-2012 11:15 PM

Leadership... something. I don't know.

lostcause 11-07-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9097640)
Just wondering since everyone seems to think the world is ending now that he is Prez again.

#1: Fox News will continue to be insanely profitable.

nstygma 11-07-2012 11:17 PM

some people think he'll keep spending at crazy rates with an outcome similar to what's going on in Greece and elsewhere. that's one fear i read about occasionally

cosmo20002 11-07-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9097640)
How will Obama make the country worse in 4 years?

Your measure of 4 years will become obsolete when he cancels the 2016 election.

LiveSteam 11-07-2012 11:20 PM

Depends on what kind of moral fiber you have. If you are a lazy ****. Then things should get better for you.

If you are someone like me. Very small business owner. you are screwed, scarred & just ****ing sick of it! OSHA & EPA breathing down my god dam neck. I swear to ****ing god the EPA guy shows up again on my job site bitching about my masonry mixer. Im going to start it & stuff his ass into it.
True story

lostcause 11-07-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9097650)

komrade, why would we want an election?

nstygma 11-07-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostcause (Post 9097659)
komrade, why would we want an election?

its the greatest quadrennial reality series in history!!

Count Zarth 11-07-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9097651)
Depends on what kind of moral fiber you have. If you are a lazy ****. Then things should get better for you.

If you are someone like me. Very small business owner. you are screwed, scarred & just ****ing sick of it! OSHA & EPA breathing down my god dam neck. I swear to ****ing god the EPA guy shows up again on my job site bitching about my masonry mixer. Im going to start it & stuff his ass into it.
True story

I realize Obama is ****ing small businesses and people who make 200 grand or more a year.

What about the middle class?

Buehler445 11-07-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9097651)

True story

I'd love to throw damn near every EPA ****bag into a vat of anhydrous ammonia.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9097663)
I realize Obama is ****ing small businesses and people who make 200 grand or more a year.

My guess is taxes are going to be significantly higher to pay for spending and entitlement programs.

Health insurance and health care will become dramatically more expensive.

Due to regulation and taxation, the job market will continue to struggle.

Those things are the most certain. There are other ancillary risks with terrorist attacks, Iran/Isreal/ The whole ****ing Middle East with reductions, but not imporovements with efficiency in military operations. Also some lower probability risks with the overall economy/stagflation/inflation stuff. We'll have to see about all that. But taxes, Health insurance and health care, and the job market are fairly cut and dry.

Buehler445 11-07-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9097663)

Oh, and 200 grand IS middle class in most parts of the coast.

ChiefsCountry 11-07-2012 11:39 PM

FERC is another one that can go **** themselves.

jaa1025 11-08-2012 03:59 AM

Assault weapons ban. Possibly more thru UN agreements.
Global Internet taxation through the UN.
Global taxation on wealthy through the UN.
Global Warming Taxation through the UN.

Higher cost of medical. I'm already seeing it phased in at work.
Quality of healthcare will go down the shitter.
Massive increase on taxes across the board due to bush tax cuts expiring and higher cost for supporting the entitled lazy people among other things including the obamacare tax.
Decrease in military.
Double dip in the recession is starting post election.
More jobs will move out of the US or close down due to excessive taxation.

But 30+ yo professional students will get free condoms damnit. Illegals will get free healthcare and amnesty damnit. And you can live off the government and not get a job and do about as well as someone that busts his ass 50 hours a week to support his family damnit.

This country should be embarrassed. I have no clue on why any working man or woman would vote for Obama. I have no clue on why anyone with children would vote for him.

The republicans will never win another election due to their beliefs on what made this country great. Their beliefs on building through hard work. Their beliefs on securing our boarders. The majority of the country feels entitled to free things and people won't ever give that up.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-08-2012 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9097650)

ROFL

greg63 11-08-2012 04:39 AM

20+ Trillion in national debt. Trillion dollar deficits.