ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money Wanna make some money? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266346)

BossChief 11-08-2012 01:17 AM

Wanna make some money?
 
The Steelers are only favored by 13 right now and that line will move the closer it gets to Monday night...I bet it goes over 16 by game time.

The over/under is set at 42 1/2, too.

We all know Haley is gonna destroy our secondary all day long. Jalil Brown and Javier Arenas covering Mike Wallace and Antonio Brown? BWAHAHAHAA

Time too make a hefty profit on Piolis exit from KC, guys.

A nice 3 teamer is probably Indy to cover against Jacksonville (Colts are favored by 2 1/2) and Pittsburgh to cover and take the over.

That usually pays 6:1 on a 3 teamer.

Get some.

Simply Red 11-08-2012 01:19 AM

**** you

Count Alex's Wins 11-08-2012 01:20 AM

Hook me up with a link or something.

Time to make back the money I spent on 3 trips to Arrowhead for these frauds.

BossChief 11-08-2012 01:27 AM

I haven't bet online in some time. Ask Rick, he probably knows exactly who to use to be able to get your payout quickly.

I use a local guy that I know I can trust that will have cash ready for me tuesday morning.

BossChief 11-08-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9097707)
**** you

Im not gonna lie, I feel guilty betting against myfavorite team, but look at what we keep trotting out there each week...this is a ****ing SURE THING as it ever gets...Ill feel just fine about it tuesday morning.

Simply Red 11-08-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097713)
Im not gonna lie, I feel guilty betting against myfavorite team, but look at what we keep trotting out there each week...this is a ****ing SURE THING as it ever gets...Ill feel just fine about it tuesday morning.

no question - as would i & i just post that lately because every time i post '**** you' i get positive feedback from someone.

Guru 11-08-2012 01:37 AM

Vegas always wins.

Dayze 11-08-2012 01:39 AM

Chiefs will pull a lucky rabbit's foot out of their ass and either win, or it'll be like 14-10; 20-17 etc.

Personally, I hope they lose by 40.

Count Alex's Wins 11-08-2012 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9097718)
Chiefs will pull a lucky rabbit's foot out of their ass and either win, or it'll be like 14-10; 20-17 etc.

Personally, I hope they lose by 40.

The Steelers raped the 2008 Patriots because of Cassel's shittiness.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...0811300nwe.htm

BossChief 11-08-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9097718)
Chiefs will pull a lucky rabbit's foot out of their ass and either win, or it'll be like 14-10; 20-17 etc.

Personally, I hope they lose by 40.

Think about this, bro.

Jalil Brown, Travis Daniels and Javier Arenas are gonna have to try and cover Mike Wallace, Heath Miller and Antonio Brown all night.

Now, think about our offense against their defense and Dick Lebeau scheming against Matt Cassel.

This is as close to a lock as it gets in the NFL.

If the Chargers, Tampa and Buffalo destroy us by more than 13...how can you think the Pittsburgh Steelers wont?

Factor in the Haley factor and this is as close to a lock as it gets.

Dayze 11-08-2012 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9097722)
Think about this, bro.

Jalil Brown, Travis Daniels and Javier Arenas are gonna have to try and cover Mike Wallace, Heath Miller and Antonio Brown all night.

Now, think about our offense against their defense and Dick Lebeau scheming against Matt Cassel.

This is as close to a lock as it gets in the NFL.

If the Chargers, Tampa and Buffalo destroy us by more than 13...how can you think the Pittsburgh Steelers wont?

Factor in the Haley factor and this is as close to a lock as it gets.

oh, I don't think they will. I meant to say "watch the chiefs pull a win out of there ass" etc. sarcastically. Winning a game they have no business winning etc. that would be the worst thing for the cause.

I think we'll get prison raped. repeatedly. and the fact that the game is on MNF makes it even more awesome.

BossChief 11-08-2012 01:57 AM

Look what BUFFALO did to us. Or Atlanta. Or SD in either game.

Pittsburgh will probably win by over 30

Dayze 11-08-2012 02:15 AM

what are our significant injuries? not that it will matter, just curious.

B_Ambuehl 11-08-2012 02:19 AM

I wouldn't make that bet. RAC is too familiar with Haley's offense and the Steelers go conservative really quick. The Steelers should easily win, but they don't often blowout teams by that margin. A 10 point win for the Steelers is like a 21 point win by most teams. If they get ahead by 10 vs the Casshole the game will be over and they'll pack it in and play field position.

RunKC 11-08-2012 02:22 AM

We've played the Steelers really well the last 2 times, and that was with a shitty 2009 team and Tyler Palko.

Nothing is a certainty.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.