ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Elections LOL @ Fox News (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266430)

ILChief 11-09-2012 08:02 PM

LOL @ Fox News
 
Sorry if Repost, I didn't see it here

!!!! <table style="font:11px arial; color:#333; background-color:#f5f5f5" height="340" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="512"><tbody><tr style="background-color:#e5e5e5" valign="middle"><td style="padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;">The Daily Show with Jon Stewart</td><td style="padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; text-align:right; font-weight:bold;">Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c</td></tr><tr style="height:14px;" valign="middle"><td style="padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;" colspan="2">Post Democalypse 2012 - America Takes a Shower - Karl Rove's Math</td></tr><tr style="height:14px; background-color:#353535" valign="middle"><td colspan="2" style="padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; width:512px; overflow:hidden; text-align:right">www.thedailyshow.com</td></tr><tr valign="middle"><td style="padding:0px;" colspan="2"><embed style="display:block" src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:comedycentral.com:420890" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="autoPlay=false" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000" height="288" width="512"></td></tr><tr style="height:18px;" valign="middle"><td style="padding:0px;" colspan="2"><table style="margin:0px; text-align:center" height="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="middle"><td style="padding:3px; width:33%;">Daily Show Full Episodes</td><td style="padding:3px; width:33%;">Political Humor & Satire Blog</td><td style="padding:3px; width:33%;">The Daily Show on Facebook</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

VAChief 11-09-2012 08:27 PM

He was in a zone in that opening segment for sure. "Math you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better!" LMAO

Mr. Kotter 11-09-2012 09:28 PM

Holy shit that was funny. Every friggin' FOX viewer in the country should be forced to watch that ten times... LMAO

Brock 11-09-2012 09:46 PM

Wow, that network looks even more comical than usual. A total collection of boobs.

Mr. Kotter 11-10-2012 11:21 AM

*crickets* from the Right on this....imagine that.

FOX freaking "news"....what a complete and utter joke, in case there was any doubt.

J Diddy 11-10-2012 11:24 AM

I tried to post this the other day but virtually every link had "disappeared" while embedded. Thanks for sharing.

TEX 11-10-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9102657)
Wow, that network looks even more comical than usual. A total collection of boobs.

Still well behind the networks though. Do they even report the news anymore?

BigRedChief 11-10-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter (Post 9103335)
*crickets* from the Right on this....imagine that.

FOX freaking "news"....what a complete and utter joke, in case there was any doubt.

Nadda one speaking up to defend the fair and balanced?:rolleyes:

Direckshun 11-10-2012 07:35 PM

Fox News is run by teenagers.

Brock 11-10-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9103934)
Still well behind the networks though. Do they even report the news anymore?

Well, they were reporting the Obama win when Fox was still deny deny denying it.

niblet 11-10-2012 09:01 PM

What's with the liberal obsession with Fox News?

I'm sorry but one whacko news station is not synonymous with conservatism. That a lot of you seem to think so is utterly confounding.

J Diddy 11-10-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niblet (Post 9104785)
What's with the liberal obsession with Fox News?

I'm sorry but one whacko news station is not synonymous with conservatism. That a lot of you seem to think so is utterly confounding.

Nobody is saying that Fox News is synonymous with conservatism. Unfortunately they are the loudest in the room and therefore draw the most attention.

aturnis 11-10-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niblet (Post 9104785)
What's with the liberal obsession with Fox News?

I'm sorry but one whacko news station is not synonymous with conservatism. That a lot of you seem to think so is utterly confounding.

I don't know a single "active" Republican who doesn't indulge in at least one of FOXNews, Limbaugh, Hannity, or Beck. ****ing whack jobs.

Baby Lee 11-10-2012 10:25 PM

Shit like this makes me think that the parable of the blind men and the elephant needs updating, with a round of the blind dudes berating each other on 'projections.'

F@ckers, I told you it was a column.

Hey! Douchebags!! Experts stand by it being a wall!!

Yeah? Well your experts suck balls, facts clearly establish its a rope!!!


Just ignore all of it until a complete counting is certified and published by officials.

Everything before that is just so much beating of meat.

J Diddy 11-10-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9105041)
Shit like this makes me think that the parable of the blind men and the elephant needs updating, with a round of the blind dudes berating each other on 'projections.'

F@ckers, I told you it was a column.

Hey! Douchebags!! Experts stand by it being a wall!!

Yeah? Well your experts suck balls, facts clearly establish its a rope!!!


Just ignore all of it until a complete counting is certified and published by officials.

Everything before that is just so much beating of meat.

WTF:hmmm:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.