ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Ed & Dave Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life -- Underarm deodorant (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266610)

Simply Red 11-13-2012 11:25 PM

-- Underarm deodorant
 


I switch around, but I like Swagger by Old Spice & it's pretty tough to beat. However if i have to step it up and get away from the Walgreen's smell, I'll go w/ my Yves St Laurent " L'Homme " which is close to $30 per stick. Generally I only keep one Macy's style deodorant in my cabinet and only buy one per two years.

& you?

cdcox 11-13-2012 11:27 PM

None.

I shower daily and I'm not stinky.

keg in kc 11-13-2012 11:28 PM

I use swagger, too. And just deodorant, not anti-perspirant. Anti-perspirant makes my armpits itch something fierce.

hometeam 11-13-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 9117479)
None.

I shower daily and I'm not stinky.

Uh? Are you a man? Showering daily and needing deodorant are not mutually exclusive.

RunKC 11-13-2012 11:29 PM

Polo Blue. It will never fail you. Makes bitches panties drop.

Dr. Facebook Fever 11-13-2012 11:34 PM

I buy my deoderant and tp and a few other things at Dollar General. It's the same thing as on the shelves at "real stores" but it costs $1. To spend more to wipe your butt or protect your underarms just makes me laugh.

Degree extreme protection... cost me $1 yesterday and I smell good.

Spend $4 if you want though.

milkman 11-13-2012 11:34 PM

If you are spending 30 bucks on a deodorant, you need to be kicked in the nuts for being a dumbass.

30 ****ing dollars?

What the **** is wrong with you?

cdcox 11-13-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9117484)
Uh? Are you a man? Showering daily and needing deodorant are not mutually exclusive.

Do you put deodorant on your balls? They are likely (no personal experience) far more stinky than your underarms.

milkman 11-13-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 9117494)
Do you put deodorant on your balls? They are likely (no personal experience) far more stinky than your underarms.

Keep up with fashion planet.

You powder your balls.

Simply Red 11-13-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 9117494)
Do you put deodorant on your balls? They are likely (no personal experience) far more stinky than your underarms.

LMAO

Simply Red 11-13-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9117496)
Keep up with fashion planet.

You powder your balls.

god dammit.

cdcox 11-13-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9117496)
Keep up with fashion planet.

You powder your balls.

Hygiene stuff:

Toothpaste
Soap
Shampoo

RunKC 11-13-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9117491)
I buy my deoderant and tp and a few other things at Dollar General. It's the same thing as on the shelves at "real stores" but it costs $1. To spend more to wipe your butt or protect your underarms just makes me laugh.

Degree extreme protection... cost me $1 yesterday and I smell good.

Spend $4 if you want though.

I agree. I'd rather use the money on cologne which will last longer.

But I will splurge every once in awhile. Mine was originally $25 but I got a coupon and got it for $12. Only use it sparringly though.

Molitoth 11-13-2012 11:38 PM

http://cdn-x.stockngo.com/media/cata...1.5ounce-1.jpg

/thread

Simply Red 11-13-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 9117501)
Hygiene stuff:

Toothpaste
Soap
Shampoo

i did have some fabulous Kale and Chicken Sausage soup + lentils the other day, I tricked it out w/ rows of crushed red pepper, There is that better seedy? ROFL


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.