ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft John Elway is turning out to be a pretty darn good GM (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266694)

Bump 11-16-2012 03:51 PM

John Elway is turning out to be a pretty darn good GM
 
He went out and got Peyton Manning and now look at them. He won a playoff game with Tim freaking Tebow.

We should try this. Will Shields for GM! Our own hall of fame player from the same era. Let's do this. Get it done Clark.

durtyrute 11-16-2012 03:52 PM

He's not a GM. VP of football Ops, whatever the hell that means.

Well, I guess it means "person who makes your football team better"

Damn we need a VP of OPS

WhitiE 11-16-2012 03:52 PM

Oh stop it you silly goose

Dayze 11-16-2012 03:53 PM

all those in favor, say "aye"
those opposed, "Neigh"

kc rush 11-16-2012 03:54 PM

Shut up. I still hate that ****er like no other person.

Bump 11-16-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9123752)
He's not a GM. VP of football Ops, whatever the hell that means.

Well, I guess it means "person who makes your football team better"

Damn we need a VP of OPS

oh....

then Will Shields for VP of OPS

Deberg_1990 11-16-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9123749)
He went out and got Peyton Manning and now look at them. He won a playoff game with Tim freaking Tebow.

We should try this. Will Shields for GM! Our own hall of fame player from the same era. Let's do this. Get it done Clark.

Why not Lake Dawson?



http://www.titansonline.com/team/sta...a-94ebe5ab20c8

Cephalic Trauma 11-16-2012 03:55 PM

Case in point: Making 1,000 posts a requirement for starting threads will not eliminate dumb threads.

MahiMike 11-16-2012 03:56 PM

I thought it was genius how he was able to get rid of their savior from last year and upgrade to a God. Even if Peyton hadn't worked out, no one could blame him for trying.

SNR 11-16-2012 03:56 PM

Dumb thread.

DaneMcCloud 11-16-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9123762)

Because the Titans suck ass, as have their drafts and personnel decisions.

alpha_omega 11-16-2012 04:03 PM

Well, he got rid of Tebow. Check.

Got Manning. Check.

Rest of the division blows. Check.

Sounds like most of us here are just as smart as horseface.

SNR 11-16-2012 04:03 PM

Are people this dumb?

"Brilliant move picking up Peyton Manning in free agency! Stunning and creative football wisdom in picking Von Miller!"

GREATEST PERSONNEL DIRECTOR EVAH!!!

Let's see Elway put together a string of good drafts before we judge him.

Easy 6 11-16-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9123777)
Because the Titans suck ass, as have their drafts and personnel decisions.

This.

Lake was a pretty good wr for us for a while, lets leave it at that.

Oh, and **** elway.

big nasty kcnut 11-16-2012 04:09 PM

**** elway.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.