ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Elections The final votes from Nov. 6th are coming. And Romney ends up with...... (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266903)

Direckshun 11-20-2012 09:06 PM

The final votes from Nov. 6th are coming. And Romney ends up with......
 
47 percent.

LMAO

BigRedChief 11-20-2012 09:17 PM

Irony avalanche

listopencil 11-20-2012 11:00 PM

That is kind of funny.

whoman69 11-21-2012 12:58 PM

guess he picked the wrong 47%

Pitt Gorilla 11-21-2012 01:02 PM

Pretty sure there are millions of military ballots that will swing that final tally.

patteeu 11-21-2012 01:21 PM

What this tells me is that for every 53% who are a productive part of the system, 6% are functional morons.

ROYC75 11-23-2012 11:20 AM

LOL, I have to admit, that is funny.

J Diddy 11-23-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9139717)
What this tells me is that for every 53% who are a productive part of the system, 6% are functional morons.

How great it is to define a moron as somebody who doesn't share your opinion!

patteeu 11-23-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9144006)
How great it is to define a moron as somebody who doesn't share your opinion!

It's pretty great. It's a shame you don't get to experience it! :p

CoMoChief 11-23-2012 02:50 PM

Romeny is the same person Obama is....just different rhetoric.

Direkcshun loves playing the left/right game....makes him feel like he's part of a winning team.

Pitt Gorilla 11-23-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9144414)
Romeny is the same person Obama is....just different rhetoric.

Direkcshun loves playing the left/right game....makes him feel like he's part of a winning team.

Much like you being a ku fan.

BucEyedPea 11-23-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9139656)
Pretty sure there are millions of military ballots that will swing that final tally.

What's this 53%? Obama was 50.6% and Romney 47.8%.

Dave Lane 11-23-2012 04:58 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WM7-PYtXtJM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

T-post Tom 11-23-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9139717)
What this tells me is that for every 53% who are a productive part of the system, 6% are functional morons.

And the remaining 47% of the 53% are non-functional morons. ROFL

patteeu 11-23-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 9144625)
And the remaining 47% of the 53% are non-functional morons. ROFL

:p Brilliant!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.