ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Ed & Dave Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Computers What do you use for personal email? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267376)

DaFace 12-04-2012 05:21 PM

What do you use for personal email?
 
Purely curious. Poll says it all.

Jewish Rabbi 12-04-2012 05:21 PM

IN B4 POLE

listopencil 12-04-2012 05:23 PM

@chiefsplanet.mail

KC Tattoo 12-04-2012 05:27 PM

[quote=DaFace;9181044]Purely curious. Poll says it all.[/QUOTE]

Obligated NTTAWWT

Saulbadguy 12-04-2012 05:28 PM

Curse anyone who uses their work email for personal business.

DaFace 12-04-2012 05:28 PM

I'm mostly curious to see how many people use an ISP-provided email address. I realized today that I don't know anyone my age that still uses one, but a lot of my extended family still does.

DaFace 12-04-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9181068)
Curse anyone who uses their work email for personal business.

Indeed. I'm sure many do, though.

okoye35chiefs 12-04-2012 05:28 PM

msn.com

Saulbadguy 12-04-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9181070)
I'm mostly curious to see how many people use an ISP-provided email address. I realized today that I don't know anyone my age that still uses one, but a lot of my extended family still does.

I'm slowly moving away from my ISP provided address.

htismaqe 12-04-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9181073)
I'm slowly moving away from my ISP provided address.

Did that a few years ago solely because it makes changing providers a bitch...

Saulbadguy 12-04-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9181076)
Did that a few years ago solely because it makes changing providers a bitch...

Yep, that's my thought as well.

DaFace 12-04-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9181073)
I'm slowly moving away from my ISP provided address.

That's almost unimaginable to me. I moved from an ISP account to a Yahoo account about a decade ago. After changing ISP's a couple times in college, it just wasn't worth dealing with switching every time anymore.

Over time, Yahoo's spam filtering and crappy UI caused me to move over to Gmail, and I'm not sure that'll ever change unless Google majorly screws something up.

dirk digler 12-04-2012 05:32 PM

I have used GMAIL for years.

listopencil 12-04-2012 05:32 PM

I should go check my old Hotmail account to see if that Nigerian prince needs more info.

htismaqe 12-04-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9181080)
That's almost unimaginable to me. I moved from an ISP account to a Yahoo account about a decade ago. After changing ISP's a couple times in college, it just wasn't worth dealing with switching every time anymore.

Over time, Yahoo's spam filtering and crappy UI caused me to move over to Gmail, and I'm not sure that'll ever change unless Google majorly screws something up.

Wow, I much prefer the yahoo UI to Gmail. I am slowly moving away from using Google for anything, including searches. Not fond of format and layout changes - moving features I use all the time - so that they can bombard me with even more advertising.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.