ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs PFF thread for dis week, ya'll (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267383)

Count Alex's Losses 12-04-2012 11:32 PM

PFF thread for dis week, ya'll
 
Interesting contrast between the defense and offense this week.

Nearly the entire offense graded in the green going against Carolina's awful defense.

Conversely, NO ONE on the ENTIRE defense was in the green. There was a complete lack of playmaking on the defense this week, and they also missed six tackles.

Jeff Allen had his best game of the year with a 3.5. He has demonstrated remarkable improvement over the last month.

Donald Stephenson (0.4) had merely an OK game. Still only gave up one QB hit and one hurry.

Jon Baldwin was very active with 11 whole snaps in the passing game.

Dontari Poe got pushed around in run defense but had a nice 0.6 in pass rush with 2 QB hits. He also played a whopping 47 snaps.

Siler had a very meh game (-0.8)

Jalil Brown did pretty well, giving up only 19 yards on 5 targets.

Might as well put a Belcher stat in here since it's the last time he'll ever be mentioned most likely: He was 10th in run stop percentage among ILBs this year. That's pretty good. He was also dead last in yards per cover snap, basically making him the biggest liability at ILB in pass coverage in the league. He was targeted 12 times for 10 completions yielding 173 yards.

Brady Quinn has a higher PFF rating than Cassel now. ROFL

Bowser 12-04-2012 11:35 PM

"Jon Baldwin was very active with 11 whole snaps in the passing game."

HOW DOES MY ASS TASTE?? /Pioli

Rausch 12-04-2012 11:38 PM

There is no longer anything positive I can add here.

Instead I post this vid and hope SOC is successful...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VbhsYC4gKy4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefspants 12-05-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9181794)
Interesting contrast between the defense and offense this week.

Nearly the entire offense graded in the green going against Carolina's awful defense.

Conversely, NO ONE on the ENTIRE defense was in the green. There was a complete lack of playmaking on the defense this week, and they also missed six tackles.

Jeff Allen had his best game of the year with a 3.5. He has demonstrated remarkable improvement over the last month.

Donald Stephenson (0.4) had merely an OK game. Still only gave up one QB hit and one hurry.

Jon Baldwin was very active with 11 whole snaps in the passing game.

Dontari Poe got pushed around in run defense but had a nice 0.6 in pass rush with 2 QB hits. He also played a whopping 47 snaps.

Siler had a very meh game (-0.8)

Jalil Brown did pretty well, giving up only 19 yards on 5 targets.

Might as well put a Belcher stat in here since it's the last time he'll ever be mentioned most likely: He was 10th in run stop percentage among ILBs this year. That's pretty good. He was also dead last in yards per cover snap, basically making him the biggest liability at ILB in pass coverage in the league. He was targeted 12 times for 10 completions yielding 173 yards.

Brady Quinn has a higher PFF rating than Cassel now. ROFL

What are Berry and Flowers' overall ratings this year?

Count Alex's Losses 12-05-2012 01:03 AM

good

bad

Chiefspants 12-05-2012 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9181969)
good

bad

Whoa, Berry has been good and Flowers has been bad?

Count Alex's Losses 12-05-2012 01:07 AM

other way round

Chiefspants 12-05-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9181974)
other way round

Thanks, I figured it would be something like that, just a little part of me hoped that Berry's play was starting to show hints of improvement.

Fairplay 12-05-2012 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9181794)
Interesting contrast between the defense and offense this week.

Nearly the entire offense graded in the green going against Carolina's awful defense.

Conversely, NO ONE on the ENTIRE defense was in the green. There was a complete lack of playmaking on the defense this week, and they also missed six tackles.

Maybe bummed out from one of their own teammates death?

Jeff Allen had his best game of the year with a 3.5. He has demonstrated remarkable improvement over the last month.

Donald Stephenson (0.4) had merely an OK game. Still only gave up one QB hit and one hurry.

Rookie year cut him some slack.

Jon Baldwin was very active with 11 whole snaps in the passing game.

Dontari Poe got pushed around in run defense but had a nice 0.6 in pass rush with 2 QB hits. He also played a whopping 47 snaps.

Rookie year but i think he is a keeper.

Siler had a very meh game (-0.8)

Jalil Brown did pretty well, giving up only 19 yards on 5 targets.

Might as well put a Belcher stat in here since it's the last time he'll ever be mentioned most likely: He was 10th in run stop percentage among ILBs this year. That's pretty good. He was also dead last in yards per cover snap, basically making him the biggest liability at ILB in pass coverage in the league. He was targeted 12 times for 10 completions yielding 173 yards.

No pun intended i take.

Brady Quinn has a higher PFF rating than Cassel now. ROFL

Surprised?

KCrockaholic 12-05-2012 01:24 AM

Berry has been extraordinarily bad according to PFF. Something's gotta change with him next year. We need him to be the playmaker he was at Tennessee.

Chiefspants 12-05-2012 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9181990)
Berry has been extraordinarily bad according to PFF. Something's gotta change with him next year. We need him to be the playmaker he was at Tennessee.

Has he even had a positive game thus far?

RunKC 12-05-2012 01:33 AM

What about Moeaki? He had about as good of a game as I saw. TD and he was key for several of Charles runs off the right side.

Fairplay 12-05-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9181996)
What about Moeaki? He had about as good of a game as I saw. TD and he was key for several of Charles runs off the right side.



Other then the last game he has been almost non-existent this year.

Now if that is from how much they are inserting him into the plays per game or due to our piss poor quarterbacks not throwing him the ball i don't know.

Chiefspants 12-05-2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9181997)
Other then the last game he has been almost non-existent this year.

Now if that is from how much they are inserting him into the plays per game and due to our piss poor quarterbacks not throwing him the ball i don't know.

He's actually been quite solid for the past four or five games.

Fairplay 12-05-2012 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9181990)
Berry has been extraordinarily bad according to PFF. Something's gotta change with him next year. We need him to be the playmaker he was at Tennessee.



Let's trade him for a QB already in the league, say a Matt Schaub, Matthew Stafford, Matt Ryan, Sam Bradford or dare i say Tim Tebow.

I know i'm reaching on most of these guys but let me dream a little.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.