ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Ed & Dave Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life what would you rather do? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267391)

okoye35chiefs 12-05-2012 10:28 AM

what would you rather do?
 
Wanted to try this out and see how out of control this got in here...PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS SUGGESTED!

Poster has to answer the question that was asked above and then pose a new question to be answered by the next poster.

The question can be on any topic.. women, food, football, news, ect ect.

Using photo's or GIF's always a plus, but KCTAT told me I should add "NSFhuman eyes"...

here we go:

Would you rather wake up with a different face with the same gender, or a different gender with the same face?

have fun~

Chief Roundup 12-05-2012 10:33 AM

different face same gender. There is always plastic surgery. Cannot rewire the brain.

Would you rather live somewhere else?

threebag02 12-05-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9182439)

here we go:

Would you rather wake up with a different face with the same gender, or a different gender with the same face?

have fun~

WTF??? You might seek professional help.

okoye35chiefs 12-05-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9182450)
WTF??? You might seek professional help.

you forgot to ask a question...

okoye35chiefs 12-05-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9182449)
different face same gender. There is always plastic surgery. Cannot rewire the brain.

Would you rather live somewhere else?

australia..

would you rather lose an arm or a leg?

loochy 12-05-2012 10:37 AM

leg.

do your mom or your dad?

Rain Man 12-05-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9182457)
australia..

would you rather lose an arm or a leg?

Leg.

Would you rather be a marine if Afghanistan or on Iwo Jima?

okoye35chiefs 12-05-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9182460)
leg.

do your mom or your dad?

i notice we skipped this one....
ROFL

CoMoChief 12-05-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9182460)
leg.

do your mom or your dad?

use my hand for the rest of my life before either of the above.

RippedmyFlesh 12-05-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9182462)
Leg.

Would you rather be a marine if Afghanistan or on Iwo Jima?

Afghanistan
Bigger advantage from a weapons technology stand point than Iwo Jima where we may have had better weapons but the gap wasn't as big as today.

okoye35chiefs 12-05-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9182462)
Leg.

Would you rather be a marine if Afghanistan or on Iwo Jima?

afghan

rather be deaf or blind?

RippedmyFlesh 12-05-2012 10:56 AM

Would you rather have modest means but be so attractive woman hit on you all the time?
Or
Be ugly as sin but rich knowing any woman who pursues you is only after your money?

RippedmyFlesh 12-05-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9182497)
afghan

rather be deaf or blind?

Sorry
Deaf but I can see where a musician might have a tough choice here.

Steron 12-05-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 9182511)
Would you rather have modest means but be so attractive woman hit on you all the time?
Or
Be ugly as sin but rich knowing any woman who pursues you is only after your money?

Modest means.


Would you rather spend 5 minutes in the ring with Mike Tyson or Chuck Liddell?

something cooler 12-05-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 9182511)
Would you rather have modest means but be so attractive woman hit on you all the time?
Or
Be ugly as sin but rich knowing any woman who pursues you is only after your money?

Rich. Money is everything.

If you had to be a puppet, would you rather be elmo or big bird?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.