ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Ed & Dave Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Yelling and Screaming Upstairs (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267460)

La literatura 12-07-2012 04:31 PM

Yelling and Screaming Upstairs
 
Sounds like a couple having a really bad day. I've never heard this from them. I don't know them. There's a baby crying, too.

What do you do?

Scorp 12-07-2012 04:31 PM

Count the 9 shots and call 911?

unnecessary drama 12-07-2012 04:32 PM

put some headphones in and listen to Foolish Games by Jewel on repeat.

Bob Dole 12-07-2012 04:34 PM

Shotgun blast through the ceiling.

Otter 12-07-2012 04:35 PM

Why are you asking? You know exactly what you think you should do and it will all be over by the 15th post whatever is going on up there. You looking for approval to stick your nose more into others lives?

That's new,

keg in kc 12-07-2012 04:36 PM

I turn my TV up.

La literatura 12-07-2012 04:37 PM

Okay, I called nonemergency police. Someone else had called, too.

unnecessary drama 12-07-2012 04:38 PM

way to go, bro

you just sentenced that crying baby to years of being a foster child

wazu 12-07-2012 04:39 PM

You should also call the non-emergency fire department. They could be yelling about the baby being on fire.

La literatura 12-07-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9188533)
You should also call the non-emergency fire department. They could be yelling about the baby being on fire.

Our apartments come with fire extinguishers, sooo...

La literatura 12-07-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9188526)
way to go, bro

you just sentenced that crying baby to years of being a foster child

I called after I heard "HELP ME!! HELP ME!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!"

At that point, I really had no choice, except whether to call emergency or non-.

unnecessary drama 12-07-2012 04:42 PM

so after hearing HELP ME! HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME!

you chose the non-emergency police line?

...interesting

wazu 12-07-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 9188535)
I called after I heard "HELP ME!! HELP ME!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!"

At that point, I really had no choice, except whether to call emergency or non-.

Wow. Yeah, I'd say that sounds appropriate, then.

La literatura 12-07-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9188539)
so after hearing HELP ME! HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME!

you chose the non-emergency police line?

...interesting

Yep. I have no idea if it's actually an emergency or if they're just fighting.

wazu 12-07-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9188539)
so after hearing HELP ME! HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME!

you chose the non-emergency police line?

...interesting

Good point.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.