ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Foles, Wilson, and Cousins (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267508)

JohnnyHammersticks 12-09-2012 04:10 PM

Foles, Wilson, and Cousins

Forget trading up for Tannehill, Luck, or Griffin--we could have had any of these 3 guys and they would have instantly been the best QB on our team and probably would've made us competitive this season. Given the steaming pile of shit that we had at QB coming into the season, if Clark Hunt is imbecilic enough to let the same guy who passed on these guys pick the next guy then **** the ****ing Chiefs. Have fun explaining a season ticket base of 10,000.

If not for a couple holdovers on offense and defense from the disastrous Carl Peterson era, we'd be one of the worst teams of the last 50 years--if we're not anyway. Pioli has absolutely no idea how to evaluate talent at by far the most important position in the NFL. None whatsoever. He got lucky and drafted Tom Brady as an afterthought and he's built his entire fortune on that one, lucky-ass move. I'd like to punch that fat, bald-headed prick right in the mouth for what he's done to this already pathetic franchise.

Rams Fan 12-09-2012 04:12 PM

Cousins hasn't even started a game. JFC

He's had a comeback, sure. But the other time RGIII went out, he was less than stellar.

The Bad Guy 12-09-2012 04:14 PM

Cousins gets an absurd amount of love for a few drives (I just edited because I saw the end of game heroics.)

Wilson would have been a great find. This fanbase would have ****ing loved him.

Too bad Pioli can't scout to save his ****ing life.

loochy 12-09-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9193590)

He's had a comeback, sure. But the other time RGIII went out, he was less than stellar.

He hasn't been as "less than stellar" as our QBs though

The Bad Guy 12-09-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9193600)
He hasn't been as "less than stellar" as our QBs though

If our QBs are the measuring stick, then grab anyone off the waiver wire and it's an upgrade.

loochy 12-09-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9193606)
If our QBs are the measuring stick, then grab anyone off the waiver wire and it's an upgrade.

Yes, I know.

kcpasco 12-09-2012 04:17 PM

Or Kapernick

Micjones 12-09-2012 04:18 PM

Wilson is the only QB whose name belongs in this discussion.

JohnnyHammersticks 12-09-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9193590)

If you've watched him play for more than 5 minutes and you can't tell that he's better than Cassel or Quinn, then I've got a pair of stylish designer-framed glasses that I'd like to show you, Mr. Pioli. They'll make your face look less fat.

htismaqe 12-09-2012 04:21 PM

The thread title is an insult to Russell Wilson.

Bob Dole 12-09-2012 04:22 PM

But, but, but...

There was open competition for the starting QB job in training camp. Bob Dole read it, so it must be true!

Would not have mattered one ****ing bit who we had on this roster opening day. Mark Castle was going to start, come hell or high water.

htismaqe 12-09-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 9193632)
If you've watched him play for more than 5 minutes and you can't tell that he's better than Cassel or Quinn, then I've got a pair of stylish designer-framed glasses that I'd like to show you, Mr. Pioli. They'll make your face look less fat.

My grandma is better than Cassel and Quinn.

Setsuna 12-09-2012 04:24 PM

Cousins and Foles need to be deleted from any comparison or conversation with Wilson. Wilson is in discussions with RGIII and Luck. He should be OROY because he was taken so late and is doing equally as well as them.

Rams Fan 12-09-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 9193632)

I didn't say that he wasn't better than Cassel or Quinn, I just don't think you can judge him off of 1 amazing performance and 1 less than stellar one.

Bob Dole 12-09-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9193643)
My grandma is better than Cassel and Quinn.

At???