ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Economics I want my, I want my EBT. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267623)

A Salt Weapon 12-12-2012 10:05 PM

I want my, I want my EBT.
 
http://www.whas11.com/home/Louisvill...183086301.html

Nope not a dire straits song, however she might be in dire straits if this gets prosecuted.

So the entitlement class now feels entitled to buy Ipads with foodstamps.

Never saw this coming.

Clearly the current EBT regulations are racist. Something must be done about this injustice. This is just another example of the GOP trying to keep the poor down.
Posted via Mobile Device

BucEyedPea 12-12-2012 10:06 PM

criminals

cosmo20002 12-12-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon (Post 9203960)
http://www.whas11.com/home/Louisvill...183086301.html

Nope not a dire straits song, however she might be in dire straits if this gets prosecuted.

So the entitlement class now feels entitled to buy Ipads with foodstamps.

Never saw this coming.

Clearly the current EBT regulations are racist. Something must be done about this injustice. This is just another example of the GOP trying to keep the poor down.
Posted via Mobile Device

If she doesn't get the death penalty, there is no justice.

J Diddy 12-12-2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon (Post 9203960)
http://www.whas11.com/home/Louisvill...183086301.html

Nope not a dire straits song, however she might be in dire straits if this gets prosecuted.

So the entitlement class now feels entitled to buy Ipads with foodstamps.

Never saw this coming.

Clearly the current EBT regulations are racist. Something must be done about this injustice. This is just another example of the GOP trying to keep the poor down.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not really sure how you translate the stupid actions of one individual into the actions of an entire class or, for another matter, how is it that the GOP is the savior of this country from this "entitlement class

A Salt Weapon 12-12-2012 10:40 PM

This is the shining example of what happens when the libs run around promising free shit to everyone. This is exactly the type of behavior you are encouraging with your bleeding heart pay for everyone's food/shelter/medical/college/birth control/etc bullshit.
Congratulations.
Posted via Mobile Device

J Diddy 12-12-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon (Post 9204025)
This is the shining example of what happens when the libs run around promising free shit to everyone. This is exactly the type of behavior you are encouraging with your bleeding heart pay for everyone's food/shelter/medical/college/birth control/etc bullshit.
Congratulations.
Posted via Mobile Device

With all due respect these two are not connected at all. You need to take a rational thought pill.

Nobody's advocating paying for everything. It's about a helping hand. What do you advocate? Poor have no money for food (they starve), no shelter (they resort to crime or other homelessness related problems), medical (they just die or worse pass diseases to others who can't afford medical care), college (why again?), birth control (they make a ton more babies that you inevitably have to care for)

cosmo20002 12-12-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon (Post 9204025)
This is the shining example of what happens when the libs run around promising free shit to everyone. This is exactly the type of behavior you are encouraging with your bleeding heart pay for everyone's food/shelter/medical/college/birth control/etc bullshit.
Congratulations.
Posted via Mobile Device

Someone wanted an iPad. They took one. You are a nut.

A Salt Weapon 12-13-2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9204048)
Nobody's advocating paying for everything. It's about a helping hand.

It's not a helping hand when it's a way of life and continues throughout the duration of it.
Posted via Mobile Device

WoodDraw 12-13-2012 01:21 AM

She wanted an iPad so she could sell it on eBay and get straight cash for it. Not sure that's hard to understand.

There's fraud and corruption in every government run program. If we shut down every program that had fraud, we wouldn't have a military. Or any government organization for that matter.

listopencil 12-13-2012 01:25 AM

Obviously we need sterner iPad control legislation.

WoodDraw 12-13-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9204228)
Obviously we need sterner iPad control legislation.

Actually, I'd be all for that. A national database where we could register stolen phones and tablets, and have re-sellers automatically check? A beautiful idea.

J Diddy 12-13-2012 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon (Post 9204218)
It's not a helping hand when it's a way of life and continues throughout the duration of it.
Posted via Mobile Device

but yet you don't advocate raising the minimum wage or assisting with college, 2 things which could help people get off welfare?

Mr. Flopnuts 12-13-2012 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9203986)
I'm not really sure how you translate the stupid actions of one individual into the actions of an entire class or, for another matter, how is it that the GOP is the savior of this country from this "entitlement class

It would be racist to call him racist, so be careful.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-13-2012 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9204340)
but yet you don't advocate raising the minimum wage or assisting with college, 2 things which could help people get off welfare?

Don't forget abortion, and birth control.

Saulbadguy 12-13-2012 06:54 AM

a brash move. I like it.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.