ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Ed & Dave Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet What annoys the hell out of you about CP? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268073)

Dr. Facebook Fever 12-26-2012 11:31 PM

What annoys the hell out of you about CP?
 
***DJF threads***

Yeah, yeah we know. Stole your thunder. Don't care.

There are many things that annoy me around here but the first that comes to mind are all the people who aren't FAX who insist on addressing other users as "Mr. username." That's a FAX thing... it's not your thing (unless you're actually FAX) and it's ****ing annoying and stupid when you do it.

I'll have 100 more.

something cooler 12-26-2012 11:33 PM

People who use less cooler screen names out of the few that they've had.

Bacon Cheeseburger 12-26-2012 11:35 PM

It's more the "who" than the "what" with me.

cosmo20002 12-26-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9243089)
***DJF threads***

Yeah, yeah we know. Stole your thunder. Don't care.

There are many things that annoy me around here but the first that comes to mind are all the people who aren't FAX who insist on addressing other users as "Mr. username." That's a FAX thing... it's not your thing (unless you're actually FAX) and it's ****ing annoying and stupid when you do it.

I'll have 100 more.

Mr. Dr. Johnny Fever--totally agree.

Buehler445 12-26-2012 11:35 PM

****ing n00bs. /Skip

Dr. Facebook Fever 12-26-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9243097)
It's more the "who" than the "what" with me.

There's plenty of both.

something cooler 12-26-2012 11:36 PM

Yeah, I do agree that people need to get they're own schticks.

ARGO

something cooler 12-26-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9243098)
Mr. Dr. Johnny Fever--totally agree.

is that guy going to eat that microphone?

Bacon Cheeseburger 12-26-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9243102)
Yeah, I do agree that people need to get they're own schticks.

ARGO

Why do you hate me?

BUGEATER THE SCHTICK THIEF

Buck 12-26-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9243102)
Yeah, I do agree that people need to get they're own schticks.

ARGO


Kill yourself.

something cooler 12-26-2012 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9243110)
Kill yourself.

Fine.

Dr. Facebook Fever 12-26-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9243105)
Why do you hate me?

BUGEATER THE SCHTICK THIEF

My schtick is really only mine though. You borrow it... a few others have... but I'm not popular enough for it to really catch on. Those who borrow it are only doing it to please me... not because it's popular.

;)

Hoover 12-26-2012 11:44 PM

Repost!! I started a thread on this subject back on Oct 18, 2003. Mods can you please combine this with the original? Thanks

something cooler 12-26-2012 11:44 PM

I've never got a good schtick going, I steal most of my one-liners from boy meets world.

Dr. Facebook Fever 12-26-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 9243118)
Repost!! I started a thread on this subject back on Oct 18, 2003. Mods can you please combine this with the original? Thanks

Hoover. He annoys me.

:)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.