ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Need you guys to clear something up for me... (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268123)

AustinChief 12-28-2012 05:29 PM

Need you guys to clear something up for me...

OK I need to know if I'm going nuts or if someone is just painfully stupid.. so please interpret the following exchange and vote on the meaning...

Person A: "That's the third time you've accused me of getting my research from the media.

This will be the third time I'll reiterate that my arguments largely mirror those of various police groups.

I fail to understand why that is difficult for you to grasp.

Rhetorical device, I guess."

Person B: "Not your research, your opinions. I could care less where you claim to get your bogus "research." I find it impossible to believe you "thought up" your opinions on your own. Why? because no one who actually THINKS could possibly come to the insanely stupid conclusions you have spewed so far in this thread."

Person A: "I have no idea what this means. Not only do police groups largely not conduct research, their entire existence is for backing policy proposals. So you're wrong in about every way you can be wrong.

You do know that, right? That police groups regularly, routinely, comprehensively offer policy proposals?

That means they've developed opinions. Largely on their own experience and the backs of existing research that other people performed.

The research I've pointed to all thread is based on the same research that police groups rely on, and my proposals to policy are almost identical to what they've been pushing for decades.

Separate thy head from thy ass."

Person B: "You are too ****ing stupid to even have a discussion with. I am getting tired of having to dumb down every ****ing post so that you can follow along."

OK, now was Person B trying to say:

that police groups aren't offering opinions, they're conducting research

that Person A gets his opinions from the media

A Salt Weapon 12-28-2012 05:36 PM

I like person B's responses.

No option for me in the poll so I'm going with
E) direckshit is an idiot
Posted via Mobile Device

HonestChieffan 12-28-2012 06:33 PM

Is Direck here for entertainment purposes? Or what? Y'all need to get off his ass.

cosmo20002 12-28-2012 06:36 PM

Things that are different are the same.

/austinqueef

AustinChief 12-28-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9246908)
Things that are different are the same.

What the **** are YOU babbling about?

something cooler 12-28-2012 06:43 PM

LEAVE DIRECKSHUN ALONE

cosmo20002 12-28-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9246916)
What the **** are YOU babbling about?

You know.

Direckshun 12-28-2012 07:11 PM

This is going to be a great thread.

Direckshun 12-28-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9246918)
LEAVE DIRECKSHUN ALONE

LMAO

Direckshun 12-28-2012 07:15 PM

It seems like Person A (Direckshun; me) was getting exhausted with Person B (AustinChief; you) constantly claiming I'm deriving my point of view from "the media," when they largely come from pro-gun control police groups.

This is a really great thread, though.

AustinChief 12-28-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9246969)
It seems like Person A (Direckshun; me) was getting exhausted with Person B (AustinChief; you) constantly claiming I'm deriving my point of view from "the media," when they largely come from pro-gun control police groups.

This is a really great thread, though.

Do you see now why it is so frustrating to debate with you when you can't even follow along on something as simple as this.

Seriously dude, this was some blatant stupid on display by you.

loochy 12-28-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9246782)
Person B: "I could care less"

Person B loses automatically because that phrase doesn't make sense.

Direckshun 12-29-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9247209)
Do you see now why it is so frustrating to debate with you when you can't even follow along on something as simple as this.

I can't follow along, right.

I'm not the one repeating a bogus line ad nauseum and pretending like he can't see the rebuttal every time he brings it up.

You said, no fewer than three times, that I simply stole the opinions of """"""the media"""""". When I brought up time after time that these police groups are the leaders in promoting gun control legislation and that I root much of my gun control arguments from their point of view, you don't respond, and thirty posts later you just repeat the same shit I just rebutted.

Dislodge, brother. Dislodge.

Direckshun 12-29-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9247223)
Person B loses automatically because that phrase doesn't make sense.

LMAO

This is a great, great great great thread.

AustinChief 12-29-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9247770)
I can't follow along, right.

I'm not the one repeating a bogus line ad nauseum and pretending like he can't see the rebuttal every time he brings it up.

You said, no fewer than three times, that I simply stole the opinions of """"""the media"""""". When I brought up time after time that these police groups are the leaders in promoting gun control legislation and that I root much of my gun control arguments from their point of view, you don't respond, and thirty posts later you just repeat the same shit I just rebutted.

Dislodge, brother. Dislodge.

You fail to see the point I am making. Which is no surprise since that is exactly what this thread is intended to prove.

Your post is a classic example of you being too stupid to follow along.

Here we go again: I'll dumb it down for you some more.

"you've accused me of getting my research from the media"
"Not your research, your opinions."
"You just argued that police groups aren't offering opinions, they're conducting research."

WTF?!?!?!??

The POINT of this thread is to illustrate your complete inability to follow what is being discussed. NO ONE other than a complete moron would somehow think I just said what you claim I said. THAT is the problem. No matter what is being discussed, you can't follow along and understand what I or others are trying to tell you. You're like a child who wanders in in the middle of a movie. You're out of your element.