ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Royal Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***Official "True Fans are Morons" thread*** (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268225)

bigjosh006 12-30-2012 09:08 PM

***Official "True Fans are Morons" thread***
 
I have noticed that posts have become littered with you guys complaining about "True fans" Let this be a place where we can meet to discuss how terrible their ideals are and how bad their personal thoughts on the chiefs future are. Weather it be about the draft, or the save our chiefs movement, or anything that these idiots say, lets rip em, ill start.

These are posts from an arrowhead addict comment on facebook.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ps8d93799a.png

Moron number one says we should get kirk cousins, and use our first overall on manti teo. =IDIOT!

Moron number two says we should not waste the first overall pick on a QB, then contradicts himself by saying that we should trade the first overall pick for alex smith. =IDIOT!

Kyle white has the right idea.

Moron number three says we should take glennon. I guess that's not as bad as the first two but still = IDIOT!

Moron number four says that we would be better off keeping the bums we have then drafting any of the "bums" in this draft.

What the hell is wrong with these people?
Why do they think that the biggest need on our team is not worth the 1st pick?

Pawnmower 12-30-2012 09:29 PM

Alex Smith is pretty much the same as Matt Cassel....

I would rather take a chance on any of the QB's in the running.....We have to make some kind of move since we do not have a QB.

Pawnmower 12-30-2012 09:29 PM

Also

True Fans > You

bigjosh006 12-30-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9256341)
Also

True Fans > You

thanks for the neg, dick.:clap:


AussieChiefsFan 12-30-2012 09:41 PM

:facepalm:

jd1020 12-30-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 9256139)
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ps8d93799a.png

Moron number one says we should get kirk cousins, and use our first overall on manti teo. =IDIOT!

Moron number two says we should not waste the first overall pick on a QB, then contradicts himself by saying that we should trade the first overall pick for alex smith. =IDIOT!

Kyle white has the right idea.

Moron number three says we should take glennon. I guess that's not as bad as the first two but still = IDIOT!

Moron number four says that we would be better off keeping the bums we have then drafting any of the "bums" in this draft.


What the hell is wrong with these people?
Why do they think that the biggest need on our team is not worth the 1st pick?

I probably wouldn't have understood what they were saying without this information.

Shox 12-30-2012 09:44 PM

Alex Smith = Matt Cassel is a stupid statement. Alex Smith has transformed himself into a pretty good NFL QB. The Chiefs should not be interested in making him the future, but if Alex Smith had been the Chiefs QB this year we would a .500 team or better.

Inmem58 12-30-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 9256414)
thanks for the neg, dick.:clap:


Filter invasion ban this mother****er bro's.

jd1020 12-30-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9256457)
Filter invasion ban this mother****er bro's.

Nice.

bigjosh006 12-30-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9256457)
Filter invasion ban this mother****er bro's.

dont have to ban me, im done with this ****ing message board anyway. **** you guys.

Inmem58 12-30-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9256461)
Nice.

Hence the thread title lol.

Inmem58 12-30-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 9256471)
dont have to ban me, im done with this ****ing message board anyway. **** you guys.

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!


You're one my favorite members

ThaVirus 12-30-2012 09:51 PM

No, dude, don't go!

That ****ing gif= funniest thing ever! LMAO

(Next time just spoiler tag it)

Simplicity 12-30-2012 09:51 PM

I think my 2 year old dog is going to see that inapporiate content in his post. Please ban this crazy man!!!! Before he infects a forum full of grown men with bad words!! Ban him!

DaFace 12-30-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 9256453)
Alex Smith = Matt Cassel is a stupid statement. Alex Smith has transformed himself into a pretty good NFL QB. The Chiefs should not be interested in making him the future, but if Alex Smith had been the Chiefs QB this year we would a .500 team or better.

Eh, I don't know about that. Harbaugh did a fantastic job of designing an offense around Alex that minimized his weaknesses.

But yeah, Smith > Cassel. I wouldn't mind Alex ending up here IF we also pursue a top rookie or two. He'd make a solid backup.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.