ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL ROY 2012 (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268257)

Mile High Mania 12-31-2012 08:51 AM

NFL ROY 2012
 
Ok, so there's a ton of chatter about this and for good reason.

Who wins? Luck, Wilson and RGIII have all had incredibly huge seasons - all of their teams are in the playoffs. Colts and Seahawks win 11 games and enter as wildcards, while the Redskins have 10 wins and win the division.

Wilson and RGIII each had great ground game support, Wilson also had a great defense. Luck, really didn't have either of those this year.

How much should Alfred Morris play into the MVP race? Most years, a rookie RB gaining over 1600 yards and 13 TDs would win this thing.

How much does Morris having his success hurt RGIII - if at all?

Wilson with the great ground game and defense - does that hurt him?

Many are dismissing Luck, but he produced and they won 11 games.

I don't think I have a preference to be honest with you...

SNR 12-31-2012 08:54 AM

It's really not worth it trying to talk football on this forum today, MHM.

Go home. Enjoy your successful regular season. Come back when this place isn't such a hornet's nest.

Mile High Mania 12-31-2012 09:08 AM

All I can do is try...

Goldmember 12-31-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9257899)
It's really not worth it trying to talk football on this forum today, MHM.

Go home. Enjoy your successful regular season. Come back when this place isn't such a hornet's nest.

Yeah, quit trying to divert our hatred towards the Chiefs management

Deberg_1990 12-31-2012 09:10 AM

Tough, tough, call...........

Can there be a split vote? I think i might honestly be inclined to give it to all 3. or at the very least, split between RGIII and Wilson.

FD 12-31-2012 09:14 AM

Its RG3 or Wilson, nothing against Luck but his performance was just not at the same level as theirs. I would give it to Griffin but its close.

New World Order 12-31-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9257882)
Ok, so there's a ton of chatter about this and for good reason.

Who wins? Luck, Wilson and RGIII have all had incredibly huge seasons - all of their teams are in the playoffs. Colts and Seahawks win 11 games and enter as wildcards, while the Redskins have 10 wins and win the division.

Wilson and RGIII each had great ground game support, Wilson also had a great defense. Luck, really didn't have either of those this year.

How much should Alfred Morris play into the MVP race? Most years, a rookie RB gaining over 1600 yards and 13 TDs would win this thing.

How much does Morris having his success hurt RGIII - if at all?

Wilson with the great ground game and defense - does that hurt him?

Many are dismissing Luck, but he produced and they won 11 games.

I don't think I have a preference to be honest with you...



Football season is over here pal.

Prison Bitch 12-31-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9257882)

Many are dismissing Luck, but he produced and they won 11 games.

He produced a terrible 76 QB rating and 18 INT. They won in spite of him. Granted, they could've had Brady Quinn or Skelton and gone 6-10 but even a league-average QB probably gets the Colts to the playoffs this year. Their team is far better than most people think.

Inmem58 12-31-2012 09:29 AM

I'm worried with our coaching situation right. I don't have time for this bullshit

DaFace 12-31-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FD (Post 9258076)
Its RG3 or Wilson, nothing against Luck but his performance was just not at the same level as theirs. I would give it to Griffin but its close.

Agree 100%. I'd probably give it to Wilson just because he overachieved compared to expectations much more, but either one would be very deserving of it.

mcaj22 12-31-2012 09:31 AM

Alfred Morris put up some nice numbers, why couldnt Fat Scott ever find a late round gem like that. holy hell

MahiMike 12-31-2012 09:32 AM

It's close but it has to be Luck. He doesn't have a stud RB and only 1 WR to throw to. Book it!

Prison Bitch 12-31-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9258206)
Alfred Morris put up some nice numbers, why couldnt Fat Scott ever find a late round gem like that. holy hell

Succop! :thumb:

Chief_For_Life58 12-31-2012 09:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
this

Rain Man 12-31-2012 10:01 AM

It's Griffin by a mile. Wilson second. Trent Richardson third. Luck shouldn't be in the discussion.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.