ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Scott Pioli on Kaepernick, RG3, Wilson, Cousins, and every other QB drafted (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268274)

Bump 12-31-2012 01:06 PM

Scott Pioli on Kaepernick, RG3, Wilson, Cousins, and every other QB drafted
 
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0a469cce.jpg

Count Zarth 12-31-2012 01:07 PM

LMAO

This is stupid and deserves it's own thread.

Prison Bitch 12-31-2012 01:08 PM

I laughed.

BossChief 12-31-2012 01:08 PM

It would be a nice move if the mods would strip all these worthless thread starters of their thread starting privileges.

This is a clearly misleading thread title.

Bump 12-31-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9259862)
It would be a nice move if the mods would strip all these worthless thread starters of their thread starting privileges.

This is a clearly misleading thread title.

I'm very sorry of the butt hurt this has caused for you.

CoMoChief 12-31-2012 01:09 PM

That's funny...I'm sitting here doing the same thing.

Oh how I've mastered the art of one-handed typing.

Simplicity 12-31-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9259886)
That's funny...I'm sitting here doing the same thing.

Oh how I've mastered the art of one-handed typing.

Disturbing.

MahiMike 12-31-2012 01:12 PM

Funny. Funnier since he's so short in that pic. LOL

The God Hypothesis 12-31-2012 01:18 PM

Why is this the funniest **** ive ever read on CP?

KChiefs1 12-31-2012 01:29 PM

Kirk Cousins isn't even worth interviewing.

SNR 12-31-2012 01:32 PM

Kirk Cousins ****ing sucks. I'd rather take my chances with nothing but Patriots backups than bring Cousins in here to even ****ing start one goddamn game.

Flachief58 12-31-2012 01:33 PM

ROFL

Cmd'r&Chief 12-31-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9260147)
Kirk Cousins ****ing sucks. I'd rather take my chances with nothing but Patriots backups than bring Cousins in here to even ****ing start one goddamn game.

So you would choose Casshole over Cousins?

SNR 12-31-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cmd'r&Chief (Post 9260168)
So you would choose Casshole over Cousins?

Casshole, Flutie, Mallett, Davey, O'Connell...

Hell, Damon Huard was a backup at one point for New England wasn't he? Bring ol' Downfield Big Game back. I miss the ****er.

Thig Lyfe 12-31-2012 01:45 PM

Hmm.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.