ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft ****Intolerant Chicken Bowl Thread**** (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268298)

ILChief 12-31-2012 06:57 PM

****Intolerant Chicken Bowl Thread****
 
Tahj Boyd looking like RG3. ;)

blaise 12-31-2012 06:58 PM

Oh, how nice. DC forum crap right here in the lounge.

Strongside 12-31-2012 06:58 PM

Boyd is an intriguing later round prospect IMO.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-31-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9261574)
Oh, how nice. DC forum crap right here in the lounge.

LMAO Jesus, change your tampon.

ILChief 12-31-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9261574)
Oh, how nice. DC forum crap right here in the lounge.

It's a joke. I guess you don't watch Conan. I eat there all the time

blaise 12-31-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9261581)
LMAO Jesus, change your tampon.

From anyone else I'd say ok, but you do a lot of crying over in DC.

ILChief 12-31-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9261576)
Boyd is an intriguing later round prospect IMO.

He's just a jr. This is the first time I've seen him, but he looks good against a good LSU defense

Strongside 12-31-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9261614)
He's just a jr. This is the first time I've seen him, but he looks good against a good LSU defense

Oh, for some reason I thought he was coming out this year. Not sure how or where I got that...

Mr. Flopnuts 12-31-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9261585)
From anyone else I'd say ok, but you do a lot of crying over in DC.

LMAO I do the crying? We're not in DC. Leave that shit over there.

ILChief 12-31-2012 07:16 PM

Our #1 pick Mingo is playing too

ClevelandBronco 12-31-2012 07:19 PM

Mettenberger is looking like the QB the Chiefs need. Maybe they can make plans to tank the 2013 season as well..

Setsuna 12-31-2012 07:51 PM

LOL. LSU blocked an extra point. The ACC lets those slide but in the real conferences those are in jeopardy too.

Inmem58 12-31-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9261585)
From anyone else I'd say ok, but you do a lot of crying over in DC.

Do we have a problem with Flopnuts?


My boys and I don't like your tone.

JASONSAUTO 12-31-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9261816)
LOL. LSU blocked an extra point. The ACC lets those slide but in the real conferences those are in jeopardy too.

JFC
Shut
The
****
Up
Already.


Get off the nuts
Posted via Mobile Device

Setsuna 12-31-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9261903)
JFC
Shut
The
****
Up
Already.


Get off the nuts
Posted via Mobile Device

Why haven't you ignored me yet? You wanna grab a beer with me later?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.