ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Ed & Dave Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop How to you pronounce the wash? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268312)

Inmem58 12-31-2012 10:46 PM

How to you pronounce the wash?
 
Wash or Wersh

chefsos 12-31-2012 11:01 PM

Good God. It's wash. WASH. Are people idiots? Just add the wooder and saup and off you go.

Dr. Facebook Fever 12-31-2012 11:03 PM

My mom says warsh. That's when I slap her.

something cooler 12-31-2012 11:04 PM

My warshing masheen bruhk.

Inmem58 12-31-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefsos (Post 9262653)
Good God. It's wash. WASH. Are people idiots? Just add the wooder and saup and off you go.

Do you say MEASURE or MAY-SURE

something cooler 12-31-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9262662)
My mom says warsh. That's when I slap her.

I love a good mom slapping.

Dr. Facebook Fever 12-31-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9262668)
I love a good mom slapping.

ROFL

Not sure why that struck me but it did

something cooler 12-31-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9262670)
ROFL

Not sure why that struck me but it did

Cuz you totally sunk down to my level and you can feel it deep down inside.

chefsos 12-31-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9262665)
Do you say MEASURE or MAY-SURE

Measure. However, most of us here pronounce home as, houme. My son in law from Nebraska pointed that out to us. Repeatedly.

Flachief58 12-31-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9262668)
I love a good mom slapping.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9262670)
ROFL

Not sure why that struck me but it did

I laughed ROFL

Baconeater 12-31-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9262662)
My mom says warsh. That's when I slap her.

People who pronounce it like that need to be slapped. If it was warsh then it would be spelled w-a-r-s-h. But it's not, so don't ****ing say it that way.

Inmem58 12-31-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9262693)
People who pronounce it like that need to be slapped. If it was warsh then it would be spelled w-a-r-s-h. But it's not, so don't ****ing say it that way.

How do you pronounce Bugeater?


Dick or Cock?

Baconeater 12-31-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9262697)
How do you pronounce Bugeater?


Dick or Cock?

It's Prick, dick.

Inmem58 12-31-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9262699)
It's Prick, dick.

You're a good sport. Now go to bed.

Baconeater 12-31-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9262703)
You're a good sport. Now go to bed.

**** that. I'm ringing in the new year with you west coasters.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.